X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• k-1500 goes to work after time off!

My ace in the hole (k-60) had to sit this one out. His big brother had to go to work today (k-1500) after much time off collecting dust!

This house had been vacant for 14yrs, and now people are moving in and they have a sewer backup After several passes and 4 hrs later with the k-1500 and 110' of cable the sewer was open and i was able to get a 4" root saw through it. I had to start off with a 2-1/2" root saw just to get water moving and that was pretty hard. I almost gave up after 2 hours! I hope RootX really works.
    Attached Files

Re: k-1500 goes to work after time off!

jh. where can i get a pair of those gloves? 4 hrs and they ain't even dirty. not sayin nuten here, just askin, just askin. breid...................

Comment

Originally posted by breid1903 View Post
      jh. where can i get a pair of those gloves? 4 hrs and they ain't even dirty. not sayin nuten here, just askin, just askin. breid...................
      He borrowed them from Dirtyhands.
      INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
      Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Good god! Gave that drain a haircut!
        Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Yea we know those are your 2nd pair of gloves
          Seattle Drain Service

Comment

By the look of those roots I would have given up in the first hour and started digging.
            Good work
            Regards
            Greg

Comment

Your right! It should be dug up. I foamed it with RootX. I guess it is a test to how good RootX is.

Comment

Originally posted by jhplumbing View Post
                Your right! It should be dug up. I foamed it with RootX. I guess it is a test to how good RootX is.
                jh,is this a concrete,clay,cast or plastic line?

Was the roots getting in at the same spot,or spread throughout the line?
                Kenneth Collier
                Maintenance and Sewer

P.O. Box 9441
                Jackson, MS 39206
                (601) 613-2678 (Cell)
                drainman881999@yahoo.com

Comment

Originally posted by jhplumbing View Post
                  Aslo,can you still move your arm? What about your hand? Has the feeling returned?
                  Kenneth Collier
                  Maintenance and Sewer

P.O. Box 9441
                  Jackson, MS 39206
                  (601) 613-2678 (Cell)
                  drainman881999@yahoo.com

Comment

It is not so much my arm as my BACK! I would sit on the bucked for a bit, but when i would get snagged up i would have to stand up and work the cable.

It was about 10ft 4" cast iron and the rest of the line was 6" clay pipe. The only cleanout was 4"

Comment

Working...
                    X