X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Telco fun

http://s700.photobucket.com/albums/w...t=FILE0231.jpg

pic says it all
    This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Re: Telco fun

so who is paying for that little "uh-oh", I dought the phone company will pay .

G3

Comment

Homeowner, unless she can get insurance to pay, which I doubt, or telco, which I doubt also... (get this) the thing has been like that and working for like 8 years since they laid the line.
      This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

i guess that's an area drain line.

phone co should pay for it.

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

That's the sewer service for the house... in the street, and yes, the telco should pay...

Picture makes it pretty clear... they are being contacted.

The thing that will make it hard to sell is that it did work for something like 8 years since they laid their cable in. The cable wasn't obvious on the camera, but the break was. We rolled up today and the locates were in and there is orange dotted right across our green, right at the break... pretty much knew what we'd find.
          Last edited by Ace Sewer; 10-12-2009, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Every time I find something like this with picture proof they pay. They take a while but they pay.
            Seattle Drain Service

Comment

Working...
            X