Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Renter Problems

Looks like it's going to be one of those weeks
    Was hoping for a busy start of the week after Columbus Day weekend.
    Had one call yesterday big money maker
    Old lady had evicted tenants up stairs a month and a half ago. Water bill was over $1000. she is disabled. These jerks up stairs broke the Delta single handle shower valve upstairs. Kicked it or what not. Would not shut off bent running water into the tub and in the wall down into the basement . After finding the shut off in the basement shutting it down.
    Checked her oil in her tank due to the shower running so long almost out
    35 gallons left after she filled up 330 gallons Jerks. Poor old woman cannot afford to fix shower valve because she needs oil. I only charged her gas because I felt so bad for her. I'll probably get the valve replacement job in the future. She rented out the up stairs to offset heating costs. up stairs was trashed smelt like **** so bad.
    They paid the first and last and that was it. Took her 10 months to get them out.
    People can be real AzzHoles.
    I hope their homless now.
    Last edited by UnClogNH; 10-13-2009, 11:49 AM.
    Rod
    MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
    Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
    http://unclognh.com
    http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

Re: More Renter Problems

Originally posted by UnClogNH View Post
    Looks like it's going to be one of those weeks
    Was hoping for a busy start of the week after Columbus Day weekend.
    Had one call yesterday big money maker
    Old lady had evicted tenants up stairs a month and a half ago. Water bill was over $1000. she is disabled. These jerks up stairs broke the Delta single handle shower valve upstairs. Kicked it or what not. Would not shut off bent running water into the tub and in the wall down into the basement . After finding the shut off in the basement shutting it down.
    Checked her oil in her tank due to the shower running so long almost out
    35 gallons left after she filled up 330 gallons Jerks. Poor old woman cannot afford to fix shower valve because she needs oil. I only charged her gas because I felt so bad for her. I'll probably get the valve replacement job in the future. She rented out the up stairs to offset heating costs. up stairs was trashed smelt like **** so bad.
    They paid the first and last and that was it. Took her 10 months to get them out.
    People can be real AzzHoles.
    I hope their homless now.
    The punisher needs to make a visit at 2 AM
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Rental prices are falling here in Californa. There is an 10% vacancy rate. Landlords are going to start lowering there standards for renters. Therefore more units will get trashed by bad renters. I am sorry the old lady was taken advantage of by these kind of people David

Comment

Those people will get thiers. Stuff like that always seems to have a way of evening out. Might take some time, but rest assured.....

Comment

I have several properties owners that I do work for about 3200 units. In a 100 mile radius. and do see the owners renting to a lack of better terms more trash than they have in the past.
          Sent From The StoolBus

www.appletondrainandsewer.com

Appleton WI, 54915
          1-920-284-7471

Comment

Working...
          X