Reason why to be careful

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Reason why to be careful

I will say thank you for a very good posting and being I am Master Electrician by trade and I did see some aftermath with serious issue with electrical system.

One of my friend is Plummer by trade and the last house he work on it have { unforegiven bad word show up here sorry } shroddy wiring system before he work on anything with his equiment and he did have second sense and smart enough to call me in and I did save his butt on this one due one is the grounding conductor connection at the water meter is really corroded and what more it allready " alive " with current going thru and I quicky warn him do not ever freaking touch the grounding conductor until you put in a jumper lead to bypass it and I did do the repair and I did check the current it was resigered 6 amps and I told the owner of that house the wiring need serious repair so my freind asked me to stay on the job { of course he pay extra for my time }

So again please for all readers here please do your task safely and be aware of your surrounding area and make any necesseary action as need to.

Merci,
    Marc

Comment

Re: Reason why to be careful

I use a K50 and 1500. Both have surge protection, and handle release shut off. Even with those safety features one can still be injured.
      RIP.

Comment

Working...
      X