X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pressure washer verses Pulsation Valve

If I understand this right, the pulsation valve in a jetter helps to negiotiate bends? If this is the only difference to a pressure washer, could 'nt you just use the foot valve to pulse around bends and use a regular pressure washer?
    I have made my own unit, I purchased the ridgid foot valve and threw a stainless head on a 50 feet 3/8/ hose. (20 dollar stainless head one forward 3 rear )It works O.K. but would not cut a blade of grass not alone roots. Has anybody used the root ranger 3000 from ridgid on a home made unit and would it cut roots? The root ranger in other threads I have come across I think is something from Australia?
    I had a job the otherday on a septic where they have never had the inlet tee cleaned for 23 years, because it was buried, after exposing the tee the 4"pvc line was blocked solid. Im I right in thinking that the rootranger wouldnt touch this blockage and the warthog would be a better option for clearing a grease blockage because it has a forward hole?

Re: Pressure washer verses Pulsation Valve

You can buy pulse valves/ jetter valves like these http://watercannon.com/c-150-pump-accessories.aspx for a pressure washer.

You can also find the root ranger with a forward jet.

What are you talking about for spec's for your "homemade" unit?
    Like pressure and gpm?
    INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
    Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Re: Pressure washer verses Pulsation Valve

the foot valve is what i use 90% of the time. i use the pulse valve primarly when i need to get further down the line or retrieve a tight hose.

like gene said, what's the psi and gpm.

a root ranger is better for small machines. a warthog cost more and needs more gpm. i use both and both have their advantages.

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
      X