X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid J2100 Info Needed

I have a deal to get a Ridgid J2100. They now make the J2200 which puts out 2200 psi @ 2.4 gpm. I'm sure I could find another motor and pump so the age isn't really that big a concern(it's about 7 years)

Does anyone have/seen/used this model and what did they think of it? Is such a small gas powered jetter worth having for 2" and smaller lines?
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Re: Ridgid J2100 Info Needed

If it's cheap say under $300 sounds fine if more there are small PW unit that put out 2500 psi and the more pressure the better that puppy will make 90's in 2" lines. Craigslist if full of PW this time of year. I used to have the 1750 which was useless then I made the 2.3 gpm 2500 psi I use now for grease and general clogs in sink lines. It has just enough power to work for me yet it is small to transport.
    Last edited by Cuda; 11-29-2009, 09:34 PM.
    Seattle Drain Service

Comment

Others have different methods, but to me a gas unit of that size is redundant.

If I've got to sling hose in from outside, as I will have to because it's gas, then I'm just as good using the bigger machine and dialing it down. Why carry the little one?

A small electric is very useful for me though, as I can carry it in and set it up at the drain.
      This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

I set my small gas outside no big is usally just a 50 ft hose and most times I use a 25 foot, it's just out the window then inside I have my mini hose reel and foot valve pretty easy set up quick I like it!
        Seattle Drain Service

Comment

Just pulled the trigger and got it. It cost me 350 and came with 1/4 trap hose, 3- 1/4 nozzles, 1- 3/8 nozzle, and foot pedal. A 3/8 hose did come with it but I think I need to cut off about 20' and reterminate. It seems to be well built and I think it'll be a good purchase. At this price, even if I use it for nothing other than the hose cart.
          Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Ace, how are you hooking it up to sinks? i have yet to see a kitchen sink that is not a pull out one. even mine in my home is a pull out.
            the only dumb question is the one that is not asked!

Comment

Working...
            X