X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camera verses Sawsall

Camera lost..... the plumbers cutting the pipe got half way through the 4" before I could stop them. My cable is chewed up bad but still works. I'll send it to Mytana and get it fixed anyhow. It was my fault, I thought they would be awhile before they got to the pipe to cut it. They dug way faster then I thought.

Re: Camera verses Sawsall

ouch!
    Seattle Drain Service

Comment

At the shop I used to work at, the rookies were always cutting camera heads off.
      ANYONE CAN TAKE THE HELM WHEN THE SEA IS CALM.

Comment

Dam that sucks. Sorry.
        www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Comment

A whole lot of camera reterminations are due to lost battles with sawsalls . Bet it wont happen again to your camera.

Comment

The repair/supply shop I visit has a row of seesnakes in for repair, I was kinda concerned having just bought one myself until they told most were in for cut line OUCH! Hope it never happens to me.

wookie

Comment

I should have known. Anytime a Dutchman has a shovel in his hands you will see a bunch of dirt fly. This time it was 2 Dutchmen and the pipe was only 6 foot deep.

Comment

I was told when I bought my camera that the week before that a guy located a pipe, dug it up and then put a hole saw into the pipe except the only problem was that it went straight through the sonde, an expensive mistake.
                From then on I always make sure I pull it back.

Simon

Comment

Working...
                X