Clear All

Re: What happed to all the calls???

phone rang
    Rod
    MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
    Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
    http://unclognh.com
    http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

Comment

Originally posted by UnClogNH View Post
      phone rang
      yeah way to go
      Hope it is a nice $$$$$ job

Comment

Thanks for the reply's to my question. No real reason why I asked just more curious how you guys offered new services. I figured most of it came form on the job opportunities.

Comment

Originally posted by handybull View Post
          If I can't get it wet or dirty how can I try it out?
          i guess you can look at it for those 2 weeks

steve
          In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rhinorooter View Post
            Its been feast or Famine here
            a while back i had my be$t week ever followed by my 2 worst weeks ever. was getting a little nervous and things got back to normal

but feast/famine is pretty much the name of the game in drain cleaning. very few schedule an appointment for next Tuesday at 2:15PM. some do but most want you there yesterday

steve
            In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

Can I go ahead and blame Obamo for the lack of calls

Comment

Originally posted by handybull View Post
                If I can't get it wet or dirty how can I try it out?
                This poor bum "Me" can't afford to go to pumper cleaner show to look at all the cool stuff. Small shipping price to look at unit much cheaper
                Easycam has no reps even close to me. Worth the couple of bucks to look at and touch the unit. Will post my thoughts on it.
                Rod
                MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
                Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
                http://unclognh.com
                http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

Comment

Originally posted by OkieBill View Post
                  Can I go ahead and blame Obamo for the lack of calls
                  no you can't. it's still W's freaking fault. get that through your skull and the world will be a better place for everyone.

thank jeebus that's cleared up

steve

and how about those loser sooner tis year? and next year?

now it you'r an OSU fan, my condolences. if they had kicked the losers it would have been cool

BTW HOOK 'EM HORNS

steve
                  Last edited by stxrus; 12-03-2009, 09:26 PM. Reason: i forgot stuff

Comment

Wow Steve I think I hit a nerve

Please remind me as I am just a dumb Okie how we are better off now as opposed to two years ago...

Unemployment down?
                    Personal wealth up?
                    Building starts up?
                    Real Estate values up or at least stable?

How do you get an UT graduate off your porch?............................................ ......pay him for the pizza

What does an UT graduate say to an OU grad?.......................................Welcom e to McDonalds, can I take your order?

A guy in a bar leans over to the guy next to him and says, "Wanna hear a good Texas joke?"
                    The guy next to him replies, "Well before you tell that joke, you should know something. I'm 6' tall, 200 lbs., and I am a Texas grad. The guy sitting next to me is 6' 2" tall, weighs 225, and he's a Texas grad. And the fella next to him is 6' 5" tall, weighs 250, and he's a Texas grad. Now, you still wanna tell that joke?"
                    The first guy says, "No, not if I'm gonna have to explain it three times."

Boomer Sooner

Originally posted by stxrus View Post
                    no you can't. it's still W's freaking fault. get that through your skull and the world will be a better place for everyone.

steve

now it you'r an OSU fan, my condolences. if they had kicked the losers it would have been cool

BTW HOOK 'EM HORNS

steve

Comment

Originally posted by stxrus View Post

steve

BTW HOOK 'EM HORNS

steve
                      HOOK'EM HORNS? Is this about "divining rods" again?

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
                        HOOK'EM HORNS? Is this about "divining rods" again?

J.C.

Now that was just funny...LOL

Comment

Originally posted by OkieBill View Post
                          Wow Steve I think I hit a nerve
                          not at all. just havin a little fun and being a smartass

steve

Comment

Originally posted by UnClogNH View Post
                            Thanksgiving came and all the calls went bye bye No calls nuttin.
                            Not even sales calls or wrong numbers anyone else??

Past couple of months was busy then it came to a screeching halt.

Did the phone bill get paid? (groan)
                            Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flies like a banana.

Comment

well, it's been all kinds of slow, but you get what you wish for...

a week straight of -15F (or more) nights and I've done ~2k a day for 3 days running...

was pushing jobs to my ex-employee-out-on-his-own and apologizing to customers all over the place... "I'm sorry, I'm booked. If you can wait for me, I'll get to you, but it'll be late if not tomorrow." Got to the point where I got beyond prioritizing by level of emergency and started prioritizing by emergencies from companies I do a lot of business with. 3 12 hr + days in a row, and pushed off at least 4 calls, and got 3 I've got to go back to and fix the band-aids.
                              This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

God do I miss the 2k a day, days. I wish I could get them back. We used to have 3 trucks bring in 2k a day back in the day. Then things went south in a hand basket.

Originally posted by Ace Sewer View Post
                                well, it's been all kinds of slow, but you get what you wish for...

a week straight of -15F (or more) nights and I've done ~2k a day for 3 days running...

was pushing jobs to my ex-employee-out-on-his-own and apologizing to customers all over the place... "I'm sorry, I'm booked. If you can wait for me, I'll get to you, but it'll be late if not tomorrow." Got to the point where I got beyond prioritizing by level of emergency and started prioritizing by emergencies from companies I do a lot of business with. 3 12 hr + days in a row, and pushed off at least 4 calls, and got 3 I've got to go back to and fix the band-aids.
                                Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
                                Ron's Facebook
                                A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
                                Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
                                Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Working...
                                X