Easycam came in today. My honest thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Easycam came in today. My honest thoughts

also, i wouldn't set $ values in adds. let them call you. if they are to high, just make an offer. tell them if they can't do any better call you back. tell them your offer is set. tell them what you can afford. they can understand that. they can't afford it either. they probably wont like it but they can understand. be polite and sympathetic to their plight. just don't pay any more than you wont. i have bought over half of my motorcycles that way. breid............

Comment

Perhaps some of you don't know, but I worked for and know Rick from Mr. Rooter in Naples. He's a nice man very proud of his camera. Obviously, they are on all his trucks out of the Naples franchise. They do hold up very well, but if there ever is an issue, the parts are easy to come by and it's supposedly user-serviceable. I guess they figure if you're mechanical enough to be a plumber and clean sewers, you should be able to do basic wiring/repairs. Because Rick has this camera doesn't mean every Rooter franchise is throwing thousands of dollars in camera equipment in the trash. Many Rooter franchises are buying and trying the Easycam from Rick, I'm sure he's doing well with it. That said, I really appreciate your review and video of the camera as I may finally buy a camera for my business! I haven't excluded Easycam from the running because of this review, but I will definitely demo some Ridgid equipment before I buy. I wanted a demo of a K60 last year; the rep explained they demo cameras and higher end equipment. It made sense; how could this guy haul around everything Ridgid makes? I wouldn't be surprised if I like the Ridgid better; but they sure aren't cheap! Thanks again for the review. BTW, I never tried pushing an Easycam that far; just never had the situation.

Comment

Originally posted by richinflorida View Post
        Perhaps some of you don't know, but I worked for and know Rick from Mr. Rooter in Naples. He's a nice man very proud of his camera. Obviously, they are on all his trucks out of the Naples franchise. They do hold up very well, but if there ever is an issue, the parts are easy to come by and it's supposedly user-serviceable. I guess they figure if you're mechanical enough to be a plumber and clean sewers, you should be able to do basic wiring/repairs. Because Rick has this camera doesn't mean every Rooter franchise is throwing thousands of dollars in camera equipment in the trash. Many Rooter franchises are buying and trying the Easycam from Rick, I'm sure he's doing well with it. That said, I really appreciate your review and video of the camera as I may finally buy a camera for my business! I haven't excluded Easycam from the running because of this review, but I will definitely demo some Ridgid equipment before I buy. I wanted a demo of a K60 last year; the rep explained they demo cameras and higher end equipment. It made sense; how could this guy haul around everything Ridgid makes? I wouldn't be surprised if I like the Ridgid better; but they sure aren't cheap! Thanks again for the review. BTW, I never tried pushing an Easycam that far; just never had the situation.
        Rich the unit is put together good. Push rod makes me nervous If it were more sturdy Done deal . I could just go down stairs and pop it down the sewer. But if I do that I own it.
        Kind of like you see a nice car you want to buy it. You ask how does it run they turn the key but you can't drive it .
        Last edited by UnClogNH; 12-05-2009, 02:03 PM.
        Rod
        MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
        Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
        http://unclognh.com
        http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

Comment

Working...
        X