X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: K-1500A Knock off on ebay

That's my KM1500 and K500 SewerRatz posted pictures of earlier. They have served me well over the years and I highly recommend them to anyone. I also have a K60 and a K50. While I like my K60, I really like my K50. Each machine has it's own purpose and no one can own too many machines. All of our trucks had a drum machine for 1/2" & 3/4", a drum machine for 3/8", a K-50 with 5/16", 3/8" and 5/8" and a couple of drill machines. All of the larger sectional machines stayed in the shop until needed. The K-50 always ended up the favorite for everything but main lines.

Mark
    Last edited by ToUtahNow; 12-19-2009, 04:04 PM.
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

I had a customer that was rebuilding a RIDGID K1500 and purchased the replacement rocker arm kit from Steel Dragon Tools and worked perfect.

Comment

Junk.
        ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
          One of the guys over at Plumbing Zone bought the knock-off of the old K-60 last month and gave a very poor review. As I recall he has to take the cover off and spin the motor by hand to get it started.

Mark

Hell , I 've had to do that with the real k60
          ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
          X