Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: nozzels

post the videos on youtube.

if it's plastic, it will be spotless. if it's cast or galvanized, don't be too disappointed. you'll remove lots of sludge from the kitchen lines, but good luck with the stalactites.

twisting and turning the hose and using the foot pedal as your pulse, you'll get around the bends.

take lots of photos and don't be scared to get dirty

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

i have not recorded with the dvd pack yet i'll have to figure that out. and then how to post it on u tube. i might have to mail it to you so you can do it!
      the only dumb question is the one that is not asked!

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
        post the videos on youtube.

if it's plastic, it will be spotless. if it's cast or galvanized, don't be too disappointed. you'll remove lots of sludge from the kitchen lines, but good luck with the stalactites.

twisting and turning the hose and using the foot pedal as your pulse, you'll get around the bends.

take lots of photos and don't be scared to get dirty

rick.
        I haven't ran into any stalactites.Lots of stalagmites though.

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post

1 is formed from the top down and 1 from drippings from the bottom up

or did i use the wrong word

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
            1 is formed from the top down and 1 from drippings from the bottom up

or did i use the wrong word

rick.
            Your in good shape.
            I'm just teasing my friend.Good morning Rick.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerad View Post
              oh i know Ace and his system. the problem with the portable inside jettter is that i have yet to see a regular faucet here in many years. they are all sprayers. you know the fancy kind. even mine is like that no way to put an adaptor on it. i'd have to run a hose from some where the washer is in the basement? so using my gas jetter outside with a jumper to the foot pedal makes the most since. don't you think?
              If the faucet is a pain to get on with an aereator adaptor, like the pull out ones, about half the time the pull out will unscrew and you've got 1/2" pipe thread there. when it doesn't, or its some pita proprietary thread, just shut the stop on the hot, undo the supply line, and hook on to 3/8" compression. toilet supplies work nice for vanity sinks when its a nightmare you don't dare disturb at the sink supplies.

my supply hose for the little jetter ends in a string of adaptors; last is hose thread, take that off and it's 3/8" compression, take that off and 1/2" npt, take that off and 1/2" compression.
              This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

once the nozzels come next week i'll have to see how it works setup and take down times etc.

Comment

hook your hose to the shower arm. most are 1/2" mpt. breid...............

Comment

Originally posted by Jerad View Post
                    i just ordered some nozzles from aqua mole. nice guys. i'll have to tell you how it goes when i get them. i'm going to do my whole house and my moms. i'm going to be using the micro drain to see what it looks like before and after.

I ordered up some nozzles from Shane from Aqua Mole as well. I ordered up the 3/8 nozzles to flow 1600 psi @ 12 gpm. I took the 1/4" threaded hose from my J -3000 with foot peddle put a 1/4 by 3/8 bushing on it and jetted a bunch of 4" P-traps at a restaurant that had the whole line from the triple basin sink to the outside grease trap packed full of grease and detergent. After three passes the line was like brand new. I am very impressed with their nozzles. I ordered up the Six pack set. http://www.aquamole.com/SPK.html

The Monster, and High Thrust Degreaser where the ones of my choice for the above job. I was also pleased to see they make a cornering nozzle. My old Viking cornering nozzle has gotten lots of lines open that a a standard nozzle or power rod could not have gotten open.
                    Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
                    Ron's Facebook
                    A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
                    Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
                    Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post

The easy way to remember is...

Stalactite: The t stands for top

Comment

Thanks, Ron. I've been looking for nozzles and Aquamole is one of the brands of interest. I don't live in IL like a few of you do, but, I've had a good experience dealing with Shane @ AJ Coleman. In fact, tomorrow I should get my new Ridgid 2 stage industrial shop vac. One place I found on the net was $1 cheaper than AJ, but I've never dealt with them and like buying from Shane. It's great talking to someone who A. knows about the product they're selling B. knows a lot about the drain cleaning industry, and C.(this is the best part) offers about as good a price as you'll find anywhere. Sure, Ferguson would order it for me.. More $$$ and the kids working the counter don't know a ****** thing about Ridgid drain machines.

Comment

I have ordered from Aqua Mole and will be doing so tomorrow to get some new grease nozzles for my 1/4' hose. Might try that monster nozzle.
                          Seattle Drain Service

Comment

i have the 3/8'' and 1/2'' 6 pack of nozzles and i've been happy with them.

you can get them made any way you want.

a suggestion is to get them 1 nozzle jet size smaller and they will enlarge on their own. plus you can always ream them a little.

this applies more to the larger trailer jetters more than the smaller cart jetters.

rick.
                            phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by SewerRatz View Post
                              I ordered up some nozzles from Shane from Aqua Mole as well. I ordered up the 3/8 nozzles to flow 1600 psi @ 12 gpm. I took the 1/4" threaded hose from my J -3000 with foot peddle put a 1/4 by 3/8 bushing on it and jetted a bunch of 4" P-traps at a restaurant that had the whole line from the triple basin sink to the outside grease trap packed full of grease and detergent. After three passes the line was like brand new. I am very impressed with their nozzles. I ordered up the Six pack set. http://www.aquamole.com/SPK.html

The Monster, and High Thrust Degreaser where the ones of my choice for the above job. I was also pleased to see they make a cornering nozzle. My old Viking cornering nozzle has gotten lots of lines open that a a standard nozzle or power rod could not have gotten open.
                              Could you not get the 3/8 hose thru the P-traps? I only ask because when you reduce that 12gpm onto 1/4 hose it drops the gpm down which on mine makes the pressure hard to maintain (spikes)
                              Seattle Drain Service

Comment

i notice on mine it jumps to 4,200 on 1/4 inch you dial it down then your gpm goes way down.

Comment

Working...
                                X