Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

How To Post Images

Want to know the how to upload images to your posts? Image Posting Tutorial
See more
See less

customer asked to see my equipment

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • customer asked to see my equipment

    went on a late night call to an " alternative Lifestyle" Bar. I looked the job over. decided it was best to pull the water closet and go thru there. Tale the customer my price and what I want to do.
    Owner than ask all the usual questions. warranty etc.
    Than he asks to see my equipment. My drain cleaning equipment. I take him out to the truck and show him.Than he asks to see my cutters. By this point I am a bit pissed. First of all I am in the ghetteo. There are no lights on this street and the Bar looks like a abandoned barn. there are no street lights. No parking lot lights. there are " thugs" gathering at the crack house across the street. I am like ok. I will use the k 380. one pass and that is it. If I don't get open. Just pay me the service call fee amd Iam spedding away.
    Any one else ever have a customer ask to see their equipment. I found it wierd. I actually found it disrespectful

  • #2
    Re: customer asked to see my equipment

    You better keep that truck locked good from here on.

    J.C.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: customer asked to see my equipment

      I take all the big dollar items out nightly

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: customer asked to see my equipment

        I'm sure the lack of lighting is for protein injections.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: customer asked to see my equipment

          chances are he was "screwed" by other drain cleaners in the past and was verifying that you're using a machine that will do more than just clear the line, but clean the line.

          i have no problem showing off my tools, cutters and knowledge of the job at hand.

          i am there to educate the customer in the best way of cleaning a line and not just opening a line.

          rick.

          now if i can only get the housewives to ask to see my equipment
          phoebe it is

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: customer asked to see my equipment

            Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
            now if i can only get the housewives to ask to see my equipment

            i'm sure Joey would love to read this!
            the only dumb question is the one that is not asked!

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: customer asked to see my equipment

              Maybe he was not talking about drain cleaning equiptment....you said it was an alternative life style bar !

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: customer asked to see my equipment

                Originally posted by handybull View Post
                went on a late night call to an " alternative Lifestyle" Bar. I looked the job over. decided it was best to pull the water closet and go thru there. Tale the customer my price and what I want to do.
                Owner than ask all the usual questions. warranty etc.
                Than he asks to see my equipment. My drain cleaning equipment. I take him out to the truck and show him.Than he asks to see my cutters. By this point I am a bit pissed. First of all I am in the ghetteo. There are no lights on this street and the Bar looks like a abandoned barn. there are no street lights. No parking lot lights. there are " thugs" gathering at the crack house across the street. I am like ok. I will use the k 380. one pass and that is it. If I don't get open. Just pay me the service call fee amd Iam spedding away.
                Any one else ever have a customer ask to see their equipment. I found it wierd. I actually found it disrespectful
                he wanted you yo oped ur zipper"that tool"
                Sent From The StoolBus

                www.appletondrainandsewer.com

                Appleton WI, 54915
                1-920-284-7471

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: customer asked to see my equipment

                  Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                  chances are he was "screwed" by other drain cleaners in the past and was verifying that you're using a machine that will do more than just clear the line, but clean the line.

                  i have no problem showing off my tools, cutters and knowledge of the job at hand.

                  i am there to educate the customer in the best way of cleaning a line and not just opening a line.

                  rick.

                  now if i can only get the housewives to ask to see my equipment
                  Do you carry a magnifying glass?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: customer asked to see my equipment

                    Originally posted by Jerad View Post
                    i'm sure Joey would love to read this!
                    joey proofed it as i wrote it after dinner at my buddies shop last night.

                    rick.
                    phoebe it is

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: customer asked to see my equipment

                      Think I would lock my truck in the shop at night from now on.

                      OH... and lock the bathroom door behind ya
                      http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: customer asked to see my equipment

                        I sure don't miss working in those areas . Sure I get less calls here much safer. I still lock up at night
                        Rod
                        MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
                        Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
                        http://unclognh.com
                        http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

                        Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X