Bidding on ebay against you guys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bidding on ebay against you guys

I always think I am bidding against somebody on here every ebay auction. Then I win a great deal and keep my mouth shut for a few weeks so nobody gets sore at me lol. I just pulled down a color compact seesnake for $1600 and some change. I already had 3 seesnakes but couldn't pass up the deal but if someone on here who had none was bidding I would have backed off of it. At car auctions all of us that knew each other would say how much Max we where willing to go and whoever was highest needed the item more and the rest of us didn't bid to save each other money. It worked pretty well but since we are all not in the same place I don't see something like that working.
    Seattle Drain Service

Re: Bidding on ebay against you guys

Dang it stopp that!
    Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
    Ron's Facebook
    A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
    Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
    Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

that was you? Dang. I really wanted that item. ohwell. atleast it got a great home

Comment

I saw that seesnake. I bid up to $300 knowing I WOULD not get it...I hope it works for you!
        http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEDWX:IT

Comment

Originally posted by Cuda View Post
          I always think I am bidding against somebody on here every ebay auction. Then I win a great deal and keep my mouth shut for a few weeks so nobody gets sore at me lol. I just pulled down a color compact seesnake for $1600 and some change. I already had 3 seesnakes but couldn't pass up the deal but if someone on here who had none was bidding I would have backed off of it. At car auctions all of us that knew each other would say how much Max we where willing to go and whoever was highest needed the item more and the rest of us didn't bid to save each other money. It worked pretty well but since we are all not in the same place I don't see something like that working.
          I'll tell you what to do. When you find a screaming deal, shoot me a link and I will let you know if I am bidding on it.

Mark
          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

This is in Omaha no prices might be a good deal for somebody.
            http://omaha.craigslist.org/tls/1514323648.html
            Seattle Drain Service

Comment

Originally posted by Cuda View Post
              This is in Omaha no prices might be a good deal for somebody.
              http://omaha.craigslist.org/tls/1514323648.html
              Hey Cuda,

I saw that ad and contacted the guy. Figured if he was willing to make a deal, then I'd be willing to make the drive. Last I talked to him his prices were quite high. Maybe he's come down though?

Comment

Working...
              X