Just An Idea?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just An Idea?

I am not sure how to purpose this but here it goes.

Eight out of ten calls I get a day are home owners who have issues with their drains backing up or sometimes other plumbing and septic issues. Sometimes they are a good candidate for RootX sometimes they are not and sometimes they have no idea what they are dealing with. I refer these home owners to companies all over the world who I know and work with. The issue I run into is that not always do I know some one in their area that I can refer them to for their issue. This week alone I received a call from a woman in Georgia who needed a leach field replacement and I had no one I could refer her to. I spoke with another man in northern California that oddly enough I had no one to refer him to that could clear his drain because of his rural location. This happens so many times that they call and think RootX will fix their problem and many times it’s not the solution to their problem.

I have seen the work you guys do through pictures and descriptions and I would call on any of you to work in my own home.

Here is what I am proposing I would like to put together a list of companies from this site and other sources that I can refer business to. I know this might sound to some like a sales ploy but I give you my word that it’s not, I have every good intention. I am not sure if this is a good idea or not but this economy I know has affected some of you and I want to help! If your interested send me your company name and a company phone number and zip code (please not the whole address) and the areas you service and I will try and refer these home owners to you guys. I can’t promise you any work or that I will use you, I just don’t know where the calls will be coming from. You don’t even have to use RootX but you should be a company that offers drain cleaning since a lot of the time that’s the reason for the call. You will not receive advertisements or solicitations from me or my company and to be honest my company has nothing to do with this. I have wanted to do this for months but just was not sure how to go about it.

If I am out of line or any of you think this is a bad idea please let me know. I don’t want to offend anyone or wear out my welcome here.

Merry Christmas,

Dan Lawrence
    Last edited by DanLawrence; 12-24-2009, 03:15 PM.

Re: Just An Idea?

I am HIGHLY offended by this! How dare you attempt to send us work!

Just kidding dan, I think it's a good idea.

Also should include services offered.

Better make sure you have space in your PM
    INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
    Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

On That note Dan you are not listed as my area rep on your web site (nice picture) I have been buying rootx from a local plumbing supply house, but the question is can I choose you as my rep without hurting someones feelings? It is just I feel like I know you and would rather buy thru you.
      Thanks!
      Seattle Drain Service

Comment

I end up buying from another rep as well, also, you'll probably end up getting a better price buying through rootx directly rather than through a supply house. The supply house buys from rootx, then puts a markup on it.
        No, it's not rocket science, it's plumbing and unlike rocket science it requires a license.

Comment

Careful guys.
          Dan is kinda touchy on the subject of sales on the forum.
          He feels he will come off as just someone thats just here to make a sale even though he contributes a lot to the forum and is very welcome.

Probably best to PM him sales questions.
          INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
          Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Thank you guys what a compliment! However that was not the intention of this thread. I am just really trying to help. Again thank you, I am blessed, thank you guys!

Well I am off to the inlaws for our Christmas with them. I will check in tonight or tomorrow and those who have responded through PM thank you as well. Merry Christmas every one.

Comment

Working...
            X