Jetter in MD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jetter in MD

I had one of these thought it was a little small but this is a good price even if used for parts
    http://baltimore.craigslist.org/tls/1526911149.html

And this in kentucky innercore 3/4" k7500 cable
    http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/tls/1526022905.html
    Last edited by Cuda; 12-28-2009, 10:57 PM.
    Seattle Drain Service

Re: Jetter in MD

Hey cuda would this size be good for kitchen and laundry drains? Would it be a problem triping a breaker? What about backflow hazards?I'am not too far from Darlington.

Comment

The psi is a little low but I was able to clean some floor drains and sink (grease) lines and some washer lines with it. The price is low but you will need a cheap hose reel, some 1/8 hose and some tips and a foot valve. Just to let you know I ordered the on/off water valve and inlet set up and it was $150 so a hole unit for $200 is a good deal. Plus it was just small enough to run on most common circuits at peoples homes. But with a heavy 10 cord or none at all.
      Seattle Drain Service

Comment

did you hook the inlet up to a faucet or from a tank? I just found a k-60 old suit case style on there for $800.00 over in elkton.

Comment

I made an adapter to go from kitchen faucet or used a garden hose depending on job. I have bought 2 K-60's new style for under $625 off ebay. Best to buy without cables as I hate paying freight on some guys bent up wasted cables. lol
          Seattle Drain Service

Comment

Thats like $600 less than most of these stores on the internet. so no worries with crossconection and backpressure backflow?

Comment

These where used units, but I look at the machine for condition of the warning stickers and rubber feat things like that show how it was used.
              As for cross I never worried about it after all the machine sitting outside off the bib is the same thing. And they are pumps. Imagine a guy with a pressure washer out side using the chemical injector and using TSP or worse!
              Last edited by Cuda; 12-29-2009, 01:17 AM.
              Seattle Drain Service

Comment

If it's still there tommorrow.... it's MINE!

Comment

well I will have to call him today

Comment

The K-60 you are speaking of is one that I am selling. This unit is all but new. The cables, cutters, guide hose are also like new. This machine has been used about 6 times since new. I fully understand Cuda's thoughts on paying shipping on useless cables, but no problem with these. I just don't use this machine enough to warrant keeping it and hauling it around.

Comment

Working...
                    X