Jetter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jetter

Looking at used jetter and the specs seem to be off. 1600psi @ 13gpm. Very new to jetters hope you guys can shed some light on the matter.

Re: Jetter

People have jetters with those specs it is real close to what ron has. I like a higher psi to propell and cut but others like GPM to get good flow. Either way cant really go wrong for the right price. Remember a 13hp engine is common but pumps over 8GPM get spendy so pump condition is the most important part.
    Seattle Drain Service

Comment

Thanks. In reading the past posts I had not run accross similar specs. They seemed low on the psi was expecting 2000-2500 psi

Comment

I'm buying a new jetter and I'm going for 16 gallons @ 4000psi. The high flow is important but if you are going to jet narrow lines with bends you are going to be using 3/8th and 1/4 inch hoses and with 1600psi you will get a noticable pressure drop on the line and hence a reduced flow.I find I need a high nozzle pressure for cutting roots and soap. I have an old Harben 14gpm @ 4000psi and in Spanish drains I need all the pressure it can give. Invest a bit extra in a warthog nozzle I have both the 1/2 inch and the 3/8th inch and I swear by them, they will give you a better performance out of your machine.
        Last edited by Jetnet; 01-03-2010, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X