Mr. Pooper

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Pooper

Had a call from a new customer yesterday. Turns out I dates her in high school.
    Any way they had MR. POOPER in their home about 6 months ago to clean the main. The HO has called Mr. POOPER several times after they left to tell them the clean out cap is leaking Mr. POOPER response was it will stop leaking. So I put some goop in it and ran the main. After I left I had another referral from some of their friends right as I left the drive way

Moral to the story, most people will and do remember bad service and will tell everyone they know, So it dose pay now and in the future to go the extra mile for customers. Even if you are on a small job or a large one.
    Sent From The StoolBus

www.appletondrainandsewer.com

Appleton WI, 54915
    1-920-284-7471

Re: Mr. Pooper

Originally posted by appletondrain View Post
    Had a call from a new customer yesterday. Turns out I dates her in high school.
    Any way they had MR. POOPER in their home about 6 months ago to clean the main. The HO has called Mr. POOPER several times after they left to tell them the clean out cap is leaking Mr. POOPER response was it will stop leaking. So I put some goop in it and ran the main. After I left I had another referral from some of their friends right as I left the drive way

Moral to the story, most people will and do remember bad service and will tell everyone they know, So it dose pay now and in the future to go the extra mile for customers. Even if you are on a small job or a large one.
    With jobs becoming harder to get and more competition great service is a must. Mr. POOPER what can of a name is that? Maybe just trying to sounds like Mr. Rooter . Good hard honest work will always pay off in future referrals.
    Rod
    MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
    Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
    http://unclognh.com
    http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

Comment

it is the little things that count in the long run

steve
      In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

Mr. Pooper?? lol

Sounds very professional! Around here there is a guy called "the Turdologist" which I find hilarious but many of my customers think it's a joke.

Comment

I have friend in the next county over from us that used to be a Md. State Trooper. He say's he is writing a book called " From Trooper to Pooper". He is also in the septic and portable toilet business.

Comment

My dad has a headline he cut out of a newspaper 30+ years ago in his wallet. It says:

If you make your customer happy they will tell a few of their friends.
            If you dissatisfy your customer they will tell 10 of their friends which in turn will tell 10 of their friends.
            Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
            Ron's Facebook
            A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
            Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
            Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Originally posted by SewerRatz View Post
              My dad has a headline he cut out of a newspaper 30+ years ago in his wallet. It says:

If you make your customer happy they will tell a few of their friends.

If you dissatisfy your customer they will tell 10 of their friends which in turn will tell 10 of their friends.
              Very true Ron
              Rod
              MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
              Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
              http://unclognh.com
              http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

Comment

Originally posted by stxrus View Post
                it is the little things that count in the long run

steve

Things Like it works when you leave the customer's house

Comment

Working...
                X