Happy New year Everyone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy New year Everyone

Got friends coming up having a big party hooking up the old DJ equipment. Hook up the party lights get that 18" Bass going. Cops will be here I bet I'm closing down for tonight and tomorrow.
    Playing beer pong. Making a big old bath of hot wings. Drink everything we can find Jell-O shots, beer, whine, Sambvca champagne. Hell I got a big Disco ball I'll pull that out to.

Happy New Year Everyone

May 2010 Bring us a prosperous year
    Rod
    MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
    Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
    http://unclognh.com
    http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

Re: Happy New year Everyone

This year is not ending fast enough for me. I do hope the new year will bring postive change for us all.
    Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
    Ron's Facebook
    A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
    Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
    Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Thanks for the invite Rod

My plans: Leaving in a bit to get a load of wood,and a 12 pack of highlife.
      Later, watch some movies with the kids. Friday, cut said load of wood and plow snow

again, Thanks for the invite a..hole

Have a good New Year Rod.
      INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
      Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
        Thanks for the invite Rod

My plans: Leaving in a bit to get a load of wood,and a 12 pack of highlife.
        Later, watch some movies with the kids. Friday, cut said load of wood and plow snow

again, Thanks for the invite a..hole

Have a good New Year Rod.
        If your willing to drive the door is open your only 120 miles away.
        We got a big snow storm coming
        Last edited by UnClogNH; 12-31-2009, 02:03 PM.
        Rod
        MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
        Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
        http://unclognh.com
        http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

Comment

Originally posted by SewerRatz View Post
          This year is not ending fast enough for me. I do hope the new year will bring postive change for us all.

I can't handle any more change because of Obama I think that's all I have left.

Comment

Originally posted by UnClogNH View Post
            If your willing to drive the door is open your only 120 miles away.
            We got a big snow storm coming

I actually would if it wasn't snowing but Candy is my DD so I'm not even going to bother to ask. Plus I don't think NHMaster would appreciate me showing up unannounced at his place on the ride home all over his driveway

Have fun Rod, and post pics of the keg stand
            INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
            Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Wishing everyone a happy new year and all the success in 2010. I have enjoyed reading and adding my 1.5cents worth to the drain cleaning forum.

Comment

Happy New Year crew!
                www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Comment

Working...
                X