X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: drain cleaning business

I watched NIP & tuck the other day, seems easy enough and like all I need is deer skinning tools a shopvac and some duct tape and I can be a plastic surgeon. I will specialize in BooBs & Butts with a bit of liposuction on the side
    ________
    CHEVROLET TAHOE SPECIFICATIONS
    Last edited by TOPDAWG; 02-24-2011, 06:27 PM.
    Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
      How to shoot a gun and you also have to pass 'How to beat the crap out of suspect and claim "he fell down stairs" 101.
      Here in California they are refered to as "Distraction Blows".totally legal in a court of law,no need to worry about lies or video.

Comment

So how many views is this thread up to now B/D

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
          Here in California they are refered to as "Distraction Blows".totally legal in a court of law,no need to worry about lies or video.
          Here they are still called "I don't care for your attitude" blows and trust me they hurt. I've never received a "distraction" blow but I'm guessing they are one in the same
          INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
          Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
            Here they are still called "I don't care for your attitude" blows and trust me they hurt. I've never received a "distraction" blow but I'm guessing they are one in the same
            I don't understand how they could see changing the affect.
            Stepfather always used it as "An Attention Getter"

Your right Gene Ole Buddy,It's all the same

Comment

I don't understand how they could see changing the affect.
              Stepfather always used it as "An Attention Getter"

Your right Gene Ole Buddy,It's all the same
              I'm just glad I got it all that out of my system before the invention of the Taser

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlUVGf8B2yc
              INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
              Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

So how many views is this thread up to now B/D
                I didn't mean to give the impression that I was behind this spoof cause I'm not. I really wish I could take the credit for it though.
                Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerDave View Post
                  I didn't mean to give the impression that I was behind this spoof cause I'm not. I really wish I could take the credit for it though.
                  No,not at all.
                  I knew the guy was up to something,just didn't tie it together till you made it obvious for me.

Comment

Hey, i've got two of those 600hd's. Much hate for that machine. Cable flips in the drum at random.

Originally posted by BIGgary View Post
                    went to sears and bought one of these machines. made a sign put it on my car. anybody looking for a job? i need help
                    No, it's not rocket science, it's plumbing and unlike rocket science it requires a license.

Comment

If you do things right and are happy to get your hands dirty, for sure you can do well from the drain cleaning business.

There are a few important things to consider where naming your business.

Keep it short and easy to remember.
                      Try to incorporate your key products and/or services into the name
                      Try to include a reference to your location in the company name - especially if you're service a specific local community, region or city etc
                      Try to be unique

These things allow customers to quickly identify your drainage company as what they are looking for, and keeping it short and memorable will help drive your word of mouth and repeat business.

These things are especially important if you plan to market you drain cleaning service through the internet, as it will help customers easily find and return to your website.

Good luck!
                      London Blocked Drain Cleaning

Comment

Working...
                      X