X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my business

i really hope that my business will start getting calls. im goin to put an ad in the local paper, maybe do tv too. just need to start geting calls wanna pay off this machine. thanks

Re: my business

any body in tenn need a drain cleaned out

Comment

I really do not know what is going on here, but IF your serious about getting into business,

Have you ever ran a machine or cleaned out a drain?

do you understand pluming and how the pipes are done,

IF your new in this area,

I am going to suggest, expecily if you have never ran one,
      (if this these threads on starting a new business is not some kind of joke),
      get your machine, and do your own drains, (even if they do not need it), do your relatives, and possibly some of your friends, get some experience and some feel for the machine and what it is doing,

The experience you will learn will be very valuable to you in the future,
      what do you do if there is no clean out?, what if you can not get the clean out cap off? What about if the snake gets stuck?

there is a lot of things that can go wrong as well as right,

a bad reputation is very hard to get rid of, and if you start off and screw up big time it may be amazing who will hear about it, and how it may do your new business in.

I do wish you the best in your business venture, but this is not business that just dumps money in your lap, and it does take some knowledge and skill to do a good and reputation job,

yes there are many who make good money at Drains and cleaning them, but they did not start yesterday, and they worked for many years learning there trade and building a business, and doing a job that built trust in them from there customers.
      Last edited by BHD; 01-03-2010, 12:40 AM.
      Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
      attributed to Samuel Johnson
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

is all I can do at this point
        http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

50 yr experience
          Did that include when your mom said ?
          Go Get The Plunger from the other bath room

Comment

Originally posted by BIGgary View Post
            i really hope that my business will start getting calls. im goin to put an ad in the local paper, maybe do tv too. just need to start geting calls wanna pay off this machine. thanks
            Fifty years experience in what plumbing I don`t think so you would have built up a considerable cliental by now and wouldn`t need to advertise

Tony

Comment

Doesn't matter; looks like he got banned. I was wondering WTF he was doing nominating all those topics.

I could of started a topic about pizza, he might of nominated it.
              Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Originally posted by DUNBAR PLUMBING View Post
                Doesn't matter; looks like he got banned. I was wondering WTF he was doing nominating all those topics.

If Gary doesn't, I will!
                www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Comment

Originally posted by Trent2 View Post
                  If Gary doesn't, I will!

I just had papa-johns...and damn I'm stuffed. Good Pizza. Better Ingredients. Papa Johns!

Comment

I just had papa-johns...and damn I'm stuffed. Good Pizza. Better Ingredients. Papa Johns!
                    Does Pappa Johns still put those great Bannana Peppers on the side with their pizzas?

mmmmmmmmmm pizza

Comment

Originally posted by OkieBill View Post
                      Does Pappa Johns still put those great Bannana Peppers on the side with their pizzas?

mmmmmmmmmm pizza

Yes. I had a thin crust with banana peppers, onions and green peppers.

Comment

Or jerry mac would.
                        Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Working...
                        X