X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New years, new machine

i will have to say that i used to use a drum all the time. then i got a k-60 i will say that i do like it for the room savings and portability. (i have a bad back. who doesn't right.) but i'm still not 100% conviced.

there are no clean outs on sinks here. and that black grease makes a huge mess. i'd use it for mains. but i'm not sure how to cantain all the stuff that sprays off the 5/8 cable i'm using for sinks and floor drains. i have ruined 2 shirts and a pair of pants.

this month i'll have my jetter in full service. so i'm going to probubly use that instead.
    the only dumb question is the one that is not asked!

Comment

First off let me say that I hope this does not turn into another sectional vs drum debate. I use and have styles. While the sectional is a space saver and light weight. It can be a pita at times. All ways hooking up or unhooking cables. Worrying about where the mess is going to go, etc. etc. The drum on the other hand is heavy and can be a pita to take down stairs by one self.

Comment

Originally posted by handybull View Post
        First off let me say that I hope this does not turn into another sectional vs drum debate. I use and have styles. While the sectional is a space saver and light weight. It can be a pita at times. All ways hooking up or unhooking cables. Worrying about where the mess is going to go, etc. etc. The drum on the other hand is heavy and can be a pita to take down stairs by one self.
        It's a lot easier if you carry both What ever makes that job at that time easier.
        Rod
        MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
        Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
        http://unclognh.com
        http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

Comment

You're just out of practice with a drum Rick. Give it a couple months and you'll be up to speed.

Comment

Working...
          X