Gorlitz?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gorlitz?

Got a new guy from cali that SWEARS by these machines.

SAys there is a machine that you can swap out 1/4 and 3/8 drums on.
    Anyone know anything about these machines?

Re: Gorlitz?

Originally posted by Ninjaskillz View Post
    Got a new guy from cali that SWEARS by these machines.

SAys there is a machine that you can swap out 1/4 and 3/8 drums on.
    Anyone know anything about these machines?
    Gorlitz puts out good machines. I own a GO-62 has not missed a days work in 15 years.
    Rod
    MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
    Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
    http://unclognh.com
    http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

Comment

I've got some gorlitz, and like them. the little ones, I think it a go15, i like for tubs. I hate the drill/gun ones as they are heavy, twist your wist, and I like two hands on the cable, so I prefer the little gorlitz.

I have a bigger one I swap 3/8 and 1/2 drums on. will hold 100'.

I have a great big one for 3/4" it's a beast. nearly broke some fingers with that one.

they are pretty old school machines. pretty bomber, minimalist... foot switch is electrical, not air, which i didn't like the idea of, but hasnt been a problem.
      This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

Ive got a couple of machines made by Coast MFG, and they are very similar to a gorlitz, and mine have been working constantly, for 7 years without a problem, I agree about the electric foot switch always scares me stepping on the switch while the other foot is in a puddle, but its never been a problem, and I think the electric foot pedal switches arew more comfortable to be standing on then an air switch.

Comment

never bought a gorlitz, but have operated them before.

i do know the father and his 2 sons. they run a nice operation and are a very nice family.

i do believe that coast and gorlitz came from the same plans. i believe that the father had worked for that company a number of years back if i remember correctly.

those going to the pumper show, say hi to them they can talk shop with the best of them

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

I use all gorlitz equipment and they do it all in my opinion, as far as drum snakes go. Very well made and they offer air switches as well.

Comment

Working...
            X