X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2500 lb. pressure washer to jetter conversion

This $299 kit from Amazing Machinery is Great. I received 100 ft. of 1/4" hose,with hand crank Reel, 5 ft. water feed hose with hand full port valve. lazer 4.5 nozzle,ram nozle,4.5,
    rotating nozzle. so far ,used it on My area drains to street curb. Iplan to use it on My home 1 1/2" and 2" drains. with 1/4" hose plan on either removing house traps or going down vents. Home is 1959 slab on grade, Galvy and C,I. . Thinking this would be a good way to rid soap scum. Think this will be able to make it down bath tub over flow? Shower trap?
    How do You choose on the different nozzles, please. Thanks Tool
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: 2500 lb. pressure washer to jetter conversion

Hey old man! Haven't seen you in awhile here. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Here's a smilie for you. Attachment
    Attached Files
    Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Originally posted by DUNBAR PLUMBING View Post
      Hey old man! Haven't seen you in awhile here. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Here's a smilie for you. Attachment
      I appreciate that ,Brother. trying to be a little more productive with My time. This site is addictive.
      Attached Files
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
        This $299 kit from Amazing Machinery is Great. I received 100 ft. of 1/4" hose,with hand crank Reel, 5 ft. water feed hose with hand full port valve. lazer 4.5 nozzle,ram nozle,4.5,
        rotating nozzle. so far ,used it on My area drains to street curb. Iplan to use it on My home 1 1/2" and 2" drains. with 1/4" hose plan on either removing house traps or going down vents. Home is 1959 slab on grade, Galvy and C,I. . Thinking this would be a good way to rid soap scum. Think this will be able to make it down bath tub over flow? Shower trap?
        How do You choose on the different nozzles, please. Thanks Tool
        I forget your P/W specs but it was probably 2500-3000psi 4-5 gpm right? Your set up can do 2" straight lines with a bend or 2 and 3" with the right nozzles, your hose and P/W are perfect for the rootranger! Or get some 1/8" hose and tips and you can do the 1 1/2" lines.
        Buy some tips from Auqua mole he will ask your PW specs and hose length and he drills them for you. Also a good tip for you is the multiball tip for going thru santi's
        Last edited by Cuda; 01-10-2010, 09:17 PM.
        Seattle Drain Service

Comment

Originally posted by Cuda View Post
          I forget your P/W specs but it was probably 2500-3000psi 4-5 gpm right? Your set up can do 2" straight lines with a bend or 2 and 3" with the right nozzles, your hose and P/W are perfect for the rootranger! Or get some 1/8" hose and tips and you can do the 1 1/2" lines.
          Buy some tips from Auqua mole he will ask your PW specs and hose length and he drills them for you. Also a good tip for you is the multiball tip for going thru santi's
          thanks Cuda .will check out Aqua mole multi mole

Comment

Working...
          X