Sled style

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sled style

opinions on sled style Machines. How makes them? Are they worth all the extra space they take up

Re: Sled style

I stand mine on end so it doesn't take up much space. Mytana and Goerltz make them. I only use one because the drum comes off so easy. As long as the machine spins the cable when I step on the pressure switch I don't care the brand or up right or sled

Comment

Lots of the larger sled machines can carry more cable than an upright.
      Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
      Ron's Facebook
      A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
      Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
      Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

I forgot about that I put in 125' with ease and that is important to me

Comment

I dont want to seem like an a$$ but could someone please explain to me why this post has been nominated for post of the week?
          ________
          Toyota department of fan operations specifications
          Last edited by TOPDAWG; 02-24-2011, 05:31 PM.
          Mike

Comment

I think Jerry doesn't think that sled machines get enough press on here what with the k-60-vs drum thing. Alot of people don't even know what a sled is.
            Seattle Drain Service

Comment

I suppose there are some of us that were expecting something a little funnier.

Comment

Originally posted by handybull View Post
                opinions on sled style Machines. How makes them? Are they worth all the extra space they take up
                My DM-55 takes up the room in the back of my van. I prefer the sled better on loose ground and over head mains I just sit it up.
                Attached Files
                Rod
                MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
                Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
                http://unclognh.com
                http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

Comment

I did not mean for JERRYMAC to remove his nomination of this thread, It's just that I come across a lot of nominated threads that I cant seem to figure out why they were nominated. I guess what some think as important others might not.
                  ________
                  No2 vaporizer
                  Last edited by TOPDAWG; 02-24-2011, 05:32 PM.
                  Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Cuda View Post
                    I think Jerry doesn't think that sled machines get enough press on here what with the k-60-vs drum thing. Alot of people don't even know what a sled is.
                    LOL.
                    I'd never even heard of a sled til I found out here. Turns out I've been using em for 18 years I've heard them referred to as "skid" type machines, but never a sled.

In my neck of the woods, Gorlitz is a popular brand. Probably because their plant is nearby. If I need something ASAP, it's nice to be able to stop by and pick it up rather than having to wait for it in the mail.

Comment

Working...
                    X