How's Your New Year Starting?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How's Your New Year Starting?

So far it's almost the same as last year almost to the dollar. "Twilight Zone" With 13 days left to the month only need two more calls to tie last January total calls for the month. Seems the beginning of the month was hot. Now on a 5 day nuttin streak. Season up here has been mild keeping freeze up calls way down. How is everyone else doing? Seeing any increase in calls? Declining? Same? Finished up 2009 with 30% increase in calls over 2008.
    Rod
    MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
    Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
    http://unclognh.com
    http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

Re: How's Your New Year Starting?

Things are slow here. un seasonable weather we are having here. That keeps the calls down. Plus the economy here sucks.

Comment

same as last year, very good and very busy
      Sent From The StoolBus

www.appletondrainandsewer.com

Appleton WI, 54915
      1-920-284-7471

Comment

If it was not for the 18 RPZ valve tests I did today, the new year has started out slow. This job was a god send. This Wednesday I have to go delime 5 tankless heaters, I will take some pics and post them in the tankless thread.
        Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
        A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
        Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
        Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

this years been great so far - will see things pick up when people start getting their tax returns.

Comment

Things are great here. Didn't even break out of Jan and already done twice the work of last year.
            Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

It's been a little hit and miss. Yesterday was a good day. Only two septic jobs but they generated nearly $1000 gross. Toilet routes are small but that is to be expected this time of year.
              www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Comment

Couldn't be much worse right now!

Comment

Sorry to hear it Dan. I hope it gets better soon!
                  www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Comment

The first week of the month was one of the best we have had in a year. Since then sloooooow.

Comment

Well I just hired Two more very good Carpenters. The advantage of doing this so long is a good customer base. I have 3 customers right now I've been doing there work for about 15 Years. They all have come up with new projects in the last 2 months. One has giving Us about $600,000 so far. I never saw that $$$ in Mass. I'd be hungry there now!
                      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Working...
                      X