Clear All

Re: Who hates trailers?

Maybe 10% here thank God.
    Rod
    MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
    Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
    http://unclognh.com
    http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

Comment

25-30 % trailers or non site built homes. than the rest old built

Comment

It all pays the same! Trailers can be a nightmare sometimes, but most I run into around my gated lakefront community are vacation homes and well taken care of. Polybutylene is the biggest problem I run into. I myself live in a modular home that I bought brand new and had moved to my lot. Its built better than some of the track homes I have owned.

Comment

the more I think about it. I actually like trailers.
          More work equals more money. unusual conditions equal more money. More money equals better tools and more BEER

Comment

I hate trailers. But the one good thing about them is they are predisastered; no need to be clean; it's a shithole by definition. What I really hate is froze up $300k rv's.
            This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

Every trailer i ever was forced to look under
              All ways looked like someones brothers cousins friend plumbed it ..
              for a whole six pack of out dated beer...

Sad thing is they come out of the factory a plumbers night mare

Comment

As much as I hate them. Sound like we are going back Mon for some more trailer fun. They pay the bills. I'm not too proud to get out the cardboard and make a living. Soon spring will be here.

If your hall way was two feet wide, would you put 18 inches of boxes along the whole thing? Pathway trailer as bad as a pathway house.

I think I will bring my kids on the trailer job. May help their grades and thoughts on collage or a trade to make a better living.

Comment

Good post, I can relate!
                  The last one I did was last week, and I meant it's the LAST one I did and will ever do. I've had it, from this point on I refuse all mobile home jobs.
                  3/8" copper gusher under trailer at a 3/8" T. Too high to reach between two boards (joist maybe?) Can hardly get my hand in there. Laying on my back, in ice cold water, 10 degrees outside and water spraying in my face. Then she turns on the dryer that wasn't hooked up and lint blew all over me from about a foot from my face, wasn't hooked up, was blowing under trailer. I looked like I was soaked in oil and then rubbed in feathers when I got out.
                  I said f'k it and walked away, told her to call someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
                    This pretty much explains my position on trailers.

These pis are old but I'm still wondering what the utensils are for
                    What would the world court do to us, if we sent the guys from Gitmo to clean up this mess?
                    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Tornados

Comment

As Jimmy Buffett says...Theyre ugly and square and dont belong here...They looked allot better as Beer cans !

Comment

Originally posted by rhinorooter View Post
                          As Jimmy Buffett says...Theyre ugly and square and dont belong here...They looked allot better as Beer cans !

amen, brother

steve
                          In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

Smells like $$$$$$$$$$ to me on the repair though...
                            ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I really feel sorry for you guys...... i have never, and judging by what i have seen will never work on a "trailer". We don't have them down here .But we do get some shocking stories .
                              cheers
                              steve

Comment

I also HATE trailers. I love it when you pull the skirting and see that all of the floor insulation is drooping on the gravel below and the sewer runs down the center

I'm almost to the point of telling people that I'm not equipped to work on them.

Comment

Working...
                                X