A good septic story.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A good septic story.

I know how you guys like a good septic story. I show up at a residence for a maintenance pumping and find that the tank has never been pumped (35 years). They did not even know where the tank was located. I locate the tank and the husband and I dig it up (about 2 feet). I started the truck and pump running and tell the wife to turn on every faucet in the house (this one is solid cake, I know some of you are starting to get excited!). As I start removing layer upon layer of the "artifacts", the husband is in shear amazement that this truck can suck like it does. While we are working the top of the tank (the recent arrivals), I spot a condom. Just in conversation I mention to him that they should not throw any feminine or masculine products down the toilet. He looks at me and asks, Is that what I think it is? I said yes it is. He stands up and says "I don't use them and I am only home one day a week". At this point I am thinking, me and my big mouth! He went into the house and an argument ensued. I finish the job and as I am packing up he tells me, "Oh, by the way, the condom, it was my son's. I just smiled and said "Good boy". I left thinking that I was probably (almost) as happy as he was. Moral of the story, the septic man knows many secrets and that's what they should remain.

Re: A good septic story.

I've read that story around the web a few times ???

Comment

Well Phillip, it seems I have been plagiarized.

Comment

It happens. It happened to dad. Only the wife WAS cheating. Hasn't happend to me yet.
        www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Comment

I had an old duffer of a customer telling me one day about how he goes to FL every winter and parties with the whores. When he comes back home he trolls the bars and trailer parks for whatever he can find.
          I'm thinking 'yeah, right old man, he's just trying to talk the talk with us'.

Then I opened his septic tank. Plumb full of condoms.
          I told him what I was thinking earlier and he says something like "he11 no ol' boy. I told ya, I like to get it on!"

I'll never forget ol' what's his name.
          INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
          Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

I guess only plumbers would combine the words "good" and "Septic" in the same post title!!

Go
            Practicing at practical wood working

Comment

i make it a point to never tell the customers what i find when i rod drains. the two exceptions being roots and/or soap. maybe they dump it in there. i just want to shot the drain. let em stop it up. what they do is none of my business. breid...................

Comment

Working...
              X