X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of old seesnake

Could someone post some pics of the old blue seesnake? Pre Ridgid days Deepsee power and Light and/or early Ridgid.

I'm mostly interested in the reel and inter connect cable.
    INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
    Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Re: Pics of old seesnake

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THE OLD STYLE IC CORD IT JUST PLUGED IN, THE ENDS WERE MOLDED AND DID NOT HAVE THE PLASTIC CONNECTORS. THE ALLAN J COLEMAN CO HAS THEM IN STOCK JUST ASK FOR A OLD STYLE IC CORD MARVIN

Comment

i think Ron has one.
      the only dumb question is the one that is not asked!

Comment

I don't need the cable, I just want to see what the cable and reel look like.

Anyone know who the OEM was for the reel and push rod.
        Not the inventor Mark Olsson or his company, Deepsee Power and Light, but who physically produced them?
        INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
        Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

they were out of calif. i think. just wait for Ron.......
          the only dumb question is the one that is not asked!

Comment

I believe Rick and Ron both have the old SeekTech cameras in their arsenals. Mark Olsson once told us he knows what he does best and building frames is not one of them so they farm them out to guys that are the best. While SeekTech can build anything they want, I believe they stick with building prototypes and then find vendors to build certain components and SeekTech assembles and tests the final product.

Mark
            "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
              they farm them out to guys that are the best.

Mark
              Thats ultimately what I'm looking for. That and some pics of the old designed reel.

Comment

the blue frame is almost identical to the present frame. i would have to take a close look to see the differences.

biggest changes have been the camera, transmitter, countr, push rod, color and price

rick.
                phoebe it is

Comment

Here is one pic I took by accadent. I will take some close up pics later.

Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
                  A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
                  Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
                  Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Thanks Ron. No big hurry

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
                      Thanks Ron. No big hurry
                      I have two of them one is the first year model, the other is one I got from Ebay.
                      Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
                      A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
                      Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
                      Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

The frame of the deep sea unit5 had the wheels inside the legs and was made of heavier tube. It also had 3 stubs for a extended handle. The early ridge were the same but had the wheels outside the legs marvin

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
                          Anyone know who the OEM was for the reel and push rod.
                          Not the inventor Mark Olsson or his company, Deepsee Power and Light, but who physically produced them?
                          Anyone have even a guess on the OEM?

How about the OEM for:

Pear Point type P reel
                          Gatorcam
                          Gen-eye
                          Vivax Vcam
                          Eel cam
                          crystal cam
                          SP50

Anyone know the OEM or even have a guess who it is?
                          Not interested in the monitor, just the reel and push rod.

Comment

Working...
                          X