Jetter Videos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jetter Videos

Just posted some videos of jetting on my face book page, search rhino rooter on facebook ! to see them

Re: Jetter Videos

I've been wanting to get around to doing this for a while. I picked up some clear PVC last year but have been so busy i havent had time to really get it together yet.

I checked them out. Nice job!

I'll become a fan too! Check out First Response Drain Service on Facebook as well. Wish i had more time to keep up on it!
    www.firstresponsedrain.com

Comment

Very nice, I wish you could show what came out of the chicken stew so people can see what it does to blockages. Was that a warthog on that one? The ice was the best. I could clearly see how well that jetter worked. Bravo.
      Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
        Very nice, I wish you could show what came out of the chicken stew so people can see what it does to blockages. Was that a warthog on that one? The ice was the best. I could clearly see how well that jetter worked. Bravo.
        What came out the other end was a pile of chicen Bones and all the meat was mushed up into some kind of chicken slime/ my dog would lick that spot in the grass all summer, My wife was Pissed, yes it is a wart hog with a jetter running 3800 psi at 9.5 G.P.M. the nozzle would have worked better except when i started my jet the nozzle launched through the pipe and went through a head of cabbage and then got stuck inside of one of the chickens, so it took a few minutes to get it unstuck from the chicken,

Comment

great video, always wondered what it looked like on the inside of the pipe.

G3

Comment

Working...
          X