X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Wake me up if the phone rings This freeze up season is a major bust.
    Rod
    MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
    Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
    http://unclognh.com
    http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

Re: Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'm with you this week. The septic is dead. I did book some weekend rentals for this summer and one for this weekend.

I ran an ad in the paper last week with a $25 off a septic pumping. The only people who called wanted more of a discount. Sure I don't mind working for free.
    www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Comment

it is dead here as well this is the slowest i've jan-feb yet! there is a part of me that is having second thoughts about going to the show. only problem i can't get my plane tickets refunded and they want to charge me for one nights stay at the galt. so i might as well go.
      the only dumb question is the one that is not asked!

Comment

Not me!! Im very busy, so busy that i have been giving serious thought to hiring another plumber / drain cleaner! 80% of my calls are for drain cleaning. It seems that at least once a week im doing floor breaks or outside sewer repairs.

i have been doing about 2-4 drain calls a day. When the plumbing calls come in, i have been dreading them because i much rather do sewer and drain work.

Comment

I'm as busy as I can get, have a second service guy running full time now, and occasionally pull in a 3rd from our new construction side.

My competition hasn't been taking as good of care of their customers as they should have been.
          No, it's not rocket science, it's plumbing and unlike rocket science it requires a license.

Comment

Boy I'm glad to hear you guys are busy! I wish the tide would turn for us again.
            www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Comment

it will. we all cycle. next week you could be slammed!
              in the end it all balances out. even though i'm slow now i know that it will pick up. it is like farming. feast or famine.
              i save and know what i can spend and what i can't. so even when i'm swamped, i spend the same.
              the only dumb question is the one that is not asked!

Comment

Too much snow around here. Last we were thawing 20 line a month and this year we have had 1. 14 inches yesterday. Big warm up and sub zero cold snap untill spring would be nice.

Comment

I’ve been swamped. 60-70 hours a week?
                  It will turn around for you all…
                  Sent From The StoolBus

www.appletondrainandsewer.com

Appleton WI, 54915
                  1-920-284-7471

Comment

Originally posted by UnClogNH View Post
                    This freeze up season is a major bust.
                    same here. not one frozen pipe call.

but the drain claening is doing great. i'm sure it'll settle down but right now i'm way above average in billing

steve
                    In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X