Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to buy a another P/W to jet with.

I am going to go get a 5000 psi 4.5gpm P/W. I plan to use this with my 1/4" hose and small rootranger on 3" and 4" lines to completly remove the roots at joints so that a pipe patch can then go in. I already have 10gpm and 18gpm 2500 psi machines for flushing out lines and doing 6" and up but I am never happy on the roots I always still see some left here and there.(damm cameras) My girlfriend is starting to say we need to start a pressure washer company with all the PW's we have.
    Seattle Drain Service

Re: Going to buy a another P/W to jet with.

Originally posted by Cuda View Post
    I am going to go get a 5000 psi 4.5gpm P/W. I plan to use this with my 1/4" hose and small rootranger on 3" and 4" lines to completly remove the roots at joints so that a pipe patch can then go in. I already have 10gpm and 18gpm 2500 psi machines for flushing out lines and doing 6" and up but I am never happy on the roots I always still see some left here and there.(damm cameras) My girlfriend is starting to say we need to start a pressure washer company with all the PW's we have.
    advise MARRY THAT GIRL!
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

let us know how that works. high pressure, low volume. i'd be a little worried about blastig out the clay at a cracked joint.

i've had good luck with my 3000# 5.6 gpm 18hp. jetter with the root ranger and cammera for position and checking it.

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

I figure there will be pressure loss plus I can turn it down to 3500 as a starting point, and also use the lower gpm and higher psi for the hydro boring system you made me buy
        Seattle Drain Service

Comment

Working...
        X