Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do You Cheat???

Wife has me on this crazy diet with her
    Man I like to eat real food so I grab a pizza or a snack on the road and tell her I'm starving when I get home.
    Any other diet cheaters out there??
    Rod
    MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
    Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
    http://unclognh.com
    http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

Re: Do You Cheat???

for a second I was thinking about a different kind of cheating

Comment

Oh hell yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      You can lose with me, but you can't win without me!.... PPI

Comment

sure do. turds and frys
        Sent From The StoolBus

www.appletondrainandsewer.com

Appleton WI, 54915
        1-920-284-7471

Comment

There are some advantages to staying single.
          This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

i don't call it cheating when joeys brother, the doctor sends me gift cards to the local fast food places. so does rookie for the holidays

i don't stop for lunch when i'm on a job. when i'm driving, i take a break

rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
              i don't call it cheating when joeys brother, the doctor sends me gift cards to the local fast food places. so does rookie for the holidays

i don't stop for lunch when i'm on a job. when i'm driving, i take a break

rick.
              While I don't eat and drive as it's too distracting, I don't stop any job to go eat. That can wait until the work is done. I may stop at the mini mart deli between jobs and scarf it down in the parking lot.
              www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Comment

We never stop for lunch..always eat on the way to the next job
                If my wife puts us on a diet
                i know i would cheat everyday

Comment

trent, what i meant it to say is, while i'm driving from job to job, i'll stop to eat. if i'm on a job, i don't stop for lunch, i just keep working.

yesterday i almost tore my roof off

the mcdonalds had a drive through that had a hanging 9' clearance sign i didn't even touch. but when i rounded the corner, the overhang looked low i was right, 8'9''. lucky i stayed wide and told the manager about it. we'll see if they actually do something about it.

i could have had a sunroof to go with my mcmuffin

rick.

p.s. this one i did eat in the car, as most drive-throughs i don't fit
                  Last edited by PLUMBER RICK; 02-20-2010, 10:10 AM.
                  phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by Trent2 View Post
                    While I don't eat and drive as it's too distracting, I don't stop any job to go eat. That can wait until the work is done. I may stop at the mini mart deli between jobs and scarf it down in the parking lot.
                    I can eat, drive, read a map drink coffee and answer calls while driving.
                    Now with GPS no maps equals extra hand . Now I can do all that plus pick my nose at the same time while driving.
                    Rod
                    MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
                    Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
                    http://unclognh.com
                    http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                      i don't call it cheating when joeys brother, the doctor sends me gift cards to the local fast food places.

rick.
                      Talk about job security! Isn't that kind of like you sending him flushable wipes?
                      INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
                      Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

maybe he's just trying to get joey some life insurance

rick.
                        phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by UnClogNH View Post
                          I can eat, drive, read a map drink coffee and answer calls while driving.
                          Now with GPS no maps equals extra hand . Now I can do all that plus pick my nose at the same time while driving.
                          See you at the mortuary!

Comment

Working...
                          X