Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who causes more clogs ??

The Boys , or the Girls ?
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: Who causes more clogs ??

Girls by FAR............If I get called out for a commercial call 90% of the time it's the ladies room. If it's not roots in a residential It's tampons & wipes. Hair clogs in Tubs and showers either by hair or heady duty thick shampoos.
    Rod
    MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
    Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
    http://unclognh.com
    http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

Comment

Hands down women are the worse!

We use to service both the Mann's and the Edwards Theater chains as well as Sizzlers, Denny's, Cocos and a couple other restaurant chains. Without a doubt there was always more stoppages, more vandalism and more trash on the floor of women's restrooms.

I have often wondered why this is but I've never figured it out.

Mark
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Women by far anything and everything is thrown into water closets,children are a close second.

I worked at a restaurant that had a group of water closets on carriers. I pulled one water closet and set it outside the stall. I went out to grab my machine and cables and came back into the bathroom and some woman had used the water closet( number 2) set in the lobby of the bathroom.

Comment

construction workers

nothing like removing a toilet from the cardboard box to see they didn't even flush it

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

1> Women (usually young ones)

2> Constuction Workers (paper towels, drywall mud, etc)

3> Little kids (rubber duckies, gravel, GI Joes, whatever else'll fit)

Comment

Women? no way!

Every time I ask the wife who's bar of soap, comb, hairbrush, toothbrush, razer, Q-tips, tampons, paper towels stopped up the toilet they ALWAYS tell me it was their husbands

Comment

without a doubt it's women

steve
                In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

Whichever spouse isn't there, or paying the bill.
                  And on mainlines I often find that the neighbors or the city MUST have had something to do with it. Right??? And the tub drains in houses with blonde residents... Someone with black hair is always at fault.

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                    construction workers
                    Painters, drywallers and tile guys to be specific. Paint, paint chips, pieces of sheet rock, joint compound, caulking, grout, you name it.

Other than that, women seem to be the worst offenders. Recently had to return to an apt. 3 times in one week where a girl kept flushing tampon applicators down, and every time I'd have to pull the damn toilet to remove em. Full charge every time though. Mgmnt was not happy with her.

On the other hand, my wife seems to think she gets a pass.

Comment

Working...
                    X