Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Franchise

Originally posted by UnClogNH View Post
    Wonder if?? The black tee shirt, overall's and sun glasses are part of the franchise uniform.
    I will post a pic of me wearing that same uniform, if I can find the old Cleaner Mag from 1990ish I was on the cover from the photos of the International Pumper Show in Nashville (now known as the Pumper and Cleaner Expo) I was wearing a t-shirt and overall's.
    Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
    Ron's Facebook
    A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
    Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
    Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

dunbar, do you have a brother in chicago

he's definitely into his work and i'm sure is very good at what he does.

problem is, i don't think he's a role model for others to follow as a franchise.

don't get me wrong. i like his videos and sort of feel like we share the same cameraman i just don't see a franchise push as it's all in the marketing and behind the scenes for recognition.

i would like to invite him onto the forum. i think he would add some fun and knowledge here

i'm going to call him and make the offer

rick.

sent him an invite by email. lets see if he joins.
      Last edited by PLUMBER RICK; 02-22-2010, 09:25 PM.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
        dunbar, do you have a brother in chicago

problem is, i don't think he's a role model for others to follow as a franchise.

don't get me wrong. i like his videos and sort of feel like we share the same cameraman i just don't see a franchise push as it's all in the marketing and behind the scenes for recognition.

i would like to invite him onto the forum. i think he would add some fun and knowledge here

rick.

sent him an invite by email. lets see if he joins.

Have you spoken with their franchise call center yet.......

Comment

I focus my image and my advertising on the customers I want... If this is the image you are projecting this is the type of customer you will get..

Do you really believe this guy is any better or worse then the guy in the $300 suit??? If you believe he is somehow better you have fallen for it

Judge each by their own merit...Your perception is what is being manipulated here...

Bill

Comment

Good luck to him. More money in selling the dream than doing the work.

J.C.

Comment

Well, he is my competition, although drains are less than 1/3 of our business.

I've never met the guy. Every once in a while, I'll see his truck.

I've been trying to keep my blinders on and worry about the things I can change, not the things I can't.

He falls into the "can't" category.

I won't knock the guy for doing what he's doing.

Hell, I'll even go as far as wish him the best of luck, no matter how silly of an idea think it is.

Todd

Comment

[QUOTE=PLUMBER RICK;282629]dunbar, do you have a brother in chicago

rick.

sent him an invite by email. lets see if he joins.[/QUOTE]

guess what

bruce responded to my email

i like the guy and believe it or not, we have the same outlook for the industry.

he'll be at the pumper show and for those that get there, please say hi to bruce. tell him to call me too

who knows, we might just go get a milkshake together

rick.
                phoebe it is

Comment

Somehow I think I'd trust him showing up at my mom's house a lot more than most franchises...

Somehow I don't think a sewer snaking would turn into a PEX repipe, new boiler, and all new fixtures, before she got them out of her pocketbook...
                  411 Plumb Appliance Stimulus Package

Comment

say what you want. but when he's asked what a job costs, i'll bet he doesn't ask how much do you have? i had a friend tell me he did that and she just had enough to cover the tab. i think we should be able to charge what we want. if you don't like the price call else where. you called me call on. i don't think we have any right to jack the customers on the services that we provide. in other words i don't sell you stuff you don't need or want. i am the most expensive here. i get all the nights and weekend work + 1/2 of the day work. if you want to shower or take dump at night, i'm your boy. if you want it cheap, use the yard the other guy will be there in a day or two. lol. breid...................

Comment

Working...
                    X