• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any comments on Mustang Jetter

Anybody using a model 2200 ? Specs say 2200psi 5GPM with 13hp honda

Re: Any comments on Mustang Jetter

Originally posted by Mr Slate View Post
    Anybody using a model 2200 ? Specs say 2200psi 5GPM with 13hp honda
    I used a Mustang jetter years ago at Roto Rooter. Think it was electric.
    Rod
    MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
    Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
    http://unclognh.com
    http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

Comment

Thanks UnClog. I will have to guess from the lack of response that the brand in question must be not a very popular / well known brand. I guess its back to building a medium size jetter from scratch.

Comment

Mustang was "The" small electric jetter 17 years ago. They did not evolve with the times though and they became a forgotten brand. Spartan bought them out about 10 to 15 years ago, but decided their own jetters where much better than the Mustangs. Just recently their name has came back into the industry. I have not seen their bigger jetters in person so I could not comment if they are any good or not.

I have been using the General J-3000 3000 PSI @ 5 GPM for well over 10 years and I have been real happy with the unit.
        Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
        Ron's Facebook
        A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
        Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
        Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Thanks Ron. I need to field another unit started collecting parts 14hp vanguard and 4.5 gpm 300psi pump from a Hotsy washer but ran across a mustang 13hp honda 5.0gpm 2200psi at a good price and thought I may save some $$$$ in the long run buying and not building. When I work in the shop I still have to pay myself and that means most of the time I did not save a cent doing all the work myself.

Comment

Working...
          X