X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sewer Tape Warranty

We have a Ridgid Sewer Tape Model 62565 that has snapped. Is it covered by the lifetime warranty?

J.C.

Re: Sewer Tape Warranty

So you just slid it in the pipe and it just snapped

Comment

You sure you didn't use it as a Ridgid tow chain?
      INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
      Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

One of those, a little electrical tape and a garden hose and you got yourself a hacktown water jetter

Comment

When a rod breaks it usually been in a acid line on the previous job. It cn also be edge checks in the steel. Usually with the lifetime warranty when it breaks its life is over marvin

Comment

Fella's, do you really think I would want a decades old tape warranted?

J.C.

Comment

ok, i'll bite. how do you "snap" a tape and expect to warranty it? not sayin nutin now, just askin, just askin. breid.....................

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
                Fella's, do you really think I would want a decades old tape warranted?

J.C.
                Uhhhhh. Yeah.
                Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flies like a banana.

Comment

Working...
                X