General Sewer Rooter Junior

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: General Sewer Rooter Junior

Yea I bought a sewer rooter SR. for $50 at a plumbers auction just wanted to see if I could get along with a drum machine and also I wanted to take it off the market so I didn't have to try to get it unstuck from a DIY'S drain I used it on a couple of drains and it worked ok but it had a wired auto feed you pulled forward and run forward to feed it in and run in reverse to pull out this tends to wad the roots up and get you stuck or lose the roots. the next drum I got was a Marco the guy thought he would buy it and clean his drain his self instead of paying me It didn't work out so he traded it to me for a drain cleaning. the next one I bought off E-Bay it was a general that the screws liked to shake lose on $ 150 I tried to use the 5/8 " cable as it was lighter to take up and down basement stairs, I broke so meany of the 5/8 " cables on tough roots and lost so meany heads that I wasn't making any profit. I switched to a 3/4 " cable and was ok I used this till I could afford a Ridgid 7500 that someone brought back to the cable center because they decided cleaning drains was not for them. It was used two weeks on 6 drains and I got a heck of a discount on it. At auction last night a K 50 went for $ 25.00 but I already have 3 so I let it go. There are some good deals out there but I would advise getting something that uses 3/4 " cable

Comment

It's a 1970's machine. As a doc, I'm not sure that it would look right on display in my waiting room... I'm not that kind of doctor! Hopefully someone can find a use for it! Guess I'll lower the price based upon the comments here. At least I'm getting a laugh out of it. Thanks.
      Last edited by Jeffster; 04-24-2010, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffster View Post
        It's a 1970's machine. As a doc, I'm not sure that it would look right on display in my waiting room... I'm not that kind of doctor! Hopefully someone can find a use for it! Guess I'll lower the price based upon the comments here. At least I'm getting a laugh out of it. Thanks.
        I don't know DOC. you could make a little extra on the side opening up them impacted bowel's Sorry just had to say that

Comment

Working...
        X