Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RHNIO ROOTER in Cleaner

Nice picture. Enjoy your new machine

Re: RHNIO ROOTER in Cleaner

Thank you Very much ! I really have enjoyed that jetter!

Comment

Yeah, I turned to page 19 and said "hey, wait a minute"

Only thing your missing witth that shirt is a pint of Ben and Jerry's
      INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
      Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Where is a link?

Mark
        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
          Where is a link?

Mark
          http://www.cleaner.com/ezine/2010/03/19

since when am i the internet king

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

Thanks for the Comments Everybody, Ive auctually had 4 people call and ask me questions about Hot jet Jetters. and I autographed 1 magazine at the pumper show. As for the Ben and Jerrys, There is probably a drop or two of Cherry Garcia on the shirt !

Comment

give us a through review of that machine.

how's the cleaning power? hows the warthog work on it?

good pulling power? how about the trailer? easy to tow? electric brakes?

looks like a good price for all the extras you get

rick
              phoebe it is

Comment

Here is my review of my hot jet jetter
                I bought it new in July 2009 and as of today have done 50 jobs with it (a couple more and will have paid for itsself)
                Specs 8.5 gallon a minute at 3600 psi