Here is a must have jetter or P/W Book

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is a must have jetter or P/W Book

Here is a PW catalog that has pumps and parts and engines and lots of neat little tools like engine clutches or engine shutdowns for pump overheating and best of all some really good prices.
    http://www.pagegangster.com/p/HarDl/184/

Once you get there go to page 1 and or download it.
    Seattle Drain Service

Re: Here is a must have jetter or P/W Book

my first commercial jetter i bought from them 15 years ago. still working fine. although they were just getting into jetters back then. they had no idea how to install a jetter pulse valve. plus they shipped it with the wrong gas tank configuration. had to ship it back and get a new machine as it was impossible to adapt the machine to the build design they specified out.

keep in mind this is the 2009 catalogue and some of the products are not available for 2010. i already spoke to them a few weeks ago to order some stuff and unfortunately they will not build the stuff in their 2009 cat. for 2010.

not a bad company, but not exactly a company that can get it done.

good book for reference though

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

I got it to compare pumps and prices and some part numbers. It says updated 9/2009 so the info is pretty fresh. It's a good way to check used pumps on PW's to see if it will do what you need.
      Seattle Drain Service

Comment

I dont even shop around, water cannon all ways seems to be the cheapest. They have most everything unless you need something super.

Comment

Working...
        X