Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Eel Model N Purchase

Originally posted by SewerRatz View Post
    What I like about the Model N with the Dualmatic cable is it self feeds into the pipe on forward, and self feeds out of the pipe in reverse. Yes I still have to pull and push the cable in and out of the drum but I am cool with that as long as it go's in and out with ease.
    That sounds cool too. How well does it handle back to back sinks?
    Rod
    MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
    Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
    http://unclognh.com
    http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

Comment

Originally posted by UnClogNH View Post
      I will get the pictures posted in the morning. It has a double drop head, along with a drop head adapter so you could use the other cutters as a drop head. I stood in pretty much today the antibiotics are working but I didn't want to chance going out in the rain and aggravating what ever it is I got. But I do feel 100 times better.

Attached Files
      Last edited by SewerRatz; 03-13-2010, 01:27 AM. Reason: added couple pics from brochure.
      Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
      A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
      Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
      Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

I will get the pictures posted in the morning. It has a double drop head, along with a drop head adapter so you could use the other cutters as a drop head. I stood in pretty much today the antibiotics are working but I didn't want to chance going out in the rain and aggravating what ever it is I got. But I do feel 100 times better.
        This dam cold just wont leave. Twice bring the big DM-55 up from a couple of basements thought I was going to pass out.
        Keep losing my voice too.
        Rod

Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

Comment

This dam cold just wont leave. Twice bring the big DM-55 up from a couple of basements thought I was going to pass out.
          Man get some rest. Get good and drunk put some Vick's on and get under them covers and rest op for the next 24 hours.

Granted I did go out and do one job (sort of) while I was sick. Then went to Allan J Coleman's and picked up my new rodder. But I didn't do any work on the job, I just sat in the driveway while my brother used my rodder for extra cable.

Well so far today I am feeling 1000 times better, only coughed a few times but it was not a major coughing fit. So it has finally ran its course.

Comment

you see, a k-60 and you'd be just like me

i'm even at the hospital day and night just to build up my immunity and assist joey in her time of need

rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
              you see, a k-60 and you'd be just like me

i'm even at the hospital day and night just to build up my immunity and assist joey in her time of need

rick.
              I'm not to worried about the mess the K-60 could make mostly basements here nothing fancy. Cement or dirt 98% Be nice to lighten the load every now and then. What does a reel of innercore weigh? If it's the same as the eel reel with 56 feet that's not to bad.

Is this your first child on the way? Congrats.
              Rod

Comment

How does any thing handle back to back tubs are bad enough lavs should be illegal unless they have a double comb but i dont make up codes

I put 2 of the drop heads together but you need to see were you are trying to make the cable go on back to back
                if the vent is not a option

Comment

Call them, then call Allan J Coleman see if they can beat the price.
                  Ron, I think Allen J Coleman should give you a commission on all the business you send their way. Or maybe they just give you a pat on the back?
                  Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flies like a banana.

Comment

I may send people there, but its their commitment to providing everyone good service, with good prices, and a great stock of inventory for almost every drain cleaning machine out there.

Originally posted by geno gardner View Post
                    Ron, I think Allen J Coleman should give you a commission on all the business you send their way. Or maybe they just give you a pat on the back?

Comment

They must have the worst website out of any drain cleaners I've been to! Here is the link to the Model N

http://www.electriceel.com/modeln.htm

Comment

OK here are a few pictures. Sorry about the quality, I need to get me a real digital camera one day.

If you want any pictures of anything specific just say so and I will try to accommodate.

This is an overall picture, you can flip the machine over and the machine would be 90ยบ angle.

This is the spearhead cutter all the cutters insert into the female end of the cable and is secured with a screw.

The cables have male and female ends and pictured here is the head of the screw that secures each 5' section.

Just showing the wrench in the secuting screw here.

Here is the double drop head cutter assembly.

Here is my attempt at taking a picture of the securing screw.

Double drop head installed on the cable.
                        Attached Files

Comment

I never used this machine before. Can you swap reels if you bought an extra reel? One reel with 3/8 the other with 1/2??
                          Rod

Comment

I never used this machine before. Can you swap reels if you bought an extra reel? One reel with 3/8 the other with 1/2??
                            Yes the cable anchors in the main drum it has 4 wing nuts on the back that hold the drum on. Thing is it is made to hold the 5/8 sectionals and 1/2 cable. What I like about the 5/8 cable that I pictured it makes multiple turns in 1 1/4 line and does 3" line with ease as well.

Comment

The unit looks small on the pictures. How much 5/8 can it hold?
                              Looks likes it would be good on 2" or 3" floor drains.
                              Rod

Comment

The unit looks small on the pictures. How much 5/8 can it hold?
                                Looks likes it would be good on 2" or 3" floor drains.
                                75' of 5/8 100' of 1/2

Comment

Working...
                                X