Eel Model N Purchase

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Eel Model N Purchase

So far the machine with the eel cutters have been working great for me. I am still working on some sort of short leader with an eel end on one side and a Ridgid end on the other so I can use Ridgid cutters.

gtmerkley many years ago around the 1970 something, Ridgid sent out a guy to ride with my dad and see how he used a Spartan 1065. Shortly later they came out with a drum machine with an enclosed drum, most guys thought it was junk. My dad got a very small useless drill for his troubles having a Ridgid guy ride with him all day long. He said if they gave him a 1/2" drill he would of been very happy with it.
    Last edited by SewerRatz; 04-22-2010, 05:42 PM.
    Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
    Ron's Facebook
    A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
    Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
    Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Originally posted by SewerRatz View Post
      So far the machine with the eel cutters have been working great for me. I am still working on some sort of short leader with an eel end on one side and a Ridgid end on the other so I can use Ridgid cutters.

gtmerkley many years ago around the 1970 something, Ridgid sent out a guy to ride with my dad and see how he used a Spartan 1065. Shortly later they came out with a drum machine with an enclosed drum, most guys thought it was junk. My dad got a very small useless drill for his troubles having a Ridgid guy ride with him all day long. He said if they gave him a 1/2" drill he would of been very happy with it.
      Yea that separates the good companies from the bad. The good company's have the people who use there equipment design it the bad ones just make something that look like it might work or copy some other company's machines. I worked testing mustang jetters and got a $ 500 credit on equipment purchase and a cartoon about my test in the cleaner magazine. Thank's to your dad for his help we need more like him.

Comment

Model N still one of the first ones you reach for?

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
          Model N still one of the first ones you reach for?

J.C.
          Yep, my K-50 and Spartan 100 are collecting dust on the truck at the moment.
          Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
          Ron's Facebook
          A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
          Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
          Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Working...
          X