X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pic of 45

this is the pic of the 45. once i looked at the pic's i took at the show i realized that i only took a couple. i thought i took a ton
    Attached Files
    the only dumb question is the one that is not asked!

Re: pic of 45

So is the drill motor truely more solid state?
    Were you able to pull the trigger on it to feel the torque?

Thanks for the photo Jerad

Comment

there is still a jerking motion, but not as bad as the 39. it is heavier. it almost makes you wish you had the stand from general. it has replaceable brushes. it is made so you don't just chuck it when it dies.
      only bad thing as with anything. it will be sold a home cheapo. i think pro tools should be sold only through pro places ie: A J kollman etc. just like the rest of there drain equipment. i hope they raise the price there to $500 so less h.o. will buy them. then only the serious contractor will want it.
      the only dumb question is the one that is not asked!

Comment

Jerad, is that a auto feed on the end

Comment

that's a dual auto feed. same as the k-39.

it allows you to feed the cable into the drain while rotating clockwise and also remove it while still rotating forward. this allows for instant feed and retrieve without stopping the machine.

the reverse is used when i have to get past the pop up rod. and sometimes the trap or tee with my bulb auger head. by running in reverse the bulb doesn't thread/ corkscrew onto the rod.

the big upgrade to the k-45 over the k-39 is the power pack/ drill motor.

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

anyone have a clue what this machine will be priced at. I had the General version and someone decided they needed worse than I did

Comment

We bought one of these a year ago, and took it back the next day. The torque was unbelievable, and I didn't feel like breaking my wrists if something happened.
              Last edited by Flux; 07-14-2010, 10:55 PM.

Comment

I'll stick with my 3 K-39AF's Down to 2 now. I had one leaning on my van tire draining this morning while I was billing the costumer and drove off without it It was gone when I went back 30 minutes later I'll have to check the pawn shops later in the week
                Last edited by AssTyme; 07-14-2010, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X