jet and run

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: jet and run

Sorry to hear that Joey is under the weather, Our thoughts are with her and child and hope they are doing well.
    ________
    Trichomes
    Last edited by TOPDAWG; 02-24-2011, 04:45 PM.
    Mike

Comment

Originally posted by bill2601 View Post
      Yeah, yeah....I have lined up the new castings for the forward firing 1/2" Root Ranger. Just waiting for current stock to run low.

bill, anything to worry about if i drill and tap 1/8'' npt? install a #2- 0 degree jet

or is it better to buy your insert and drill and tap the metric size?

I guess if everyone bought one now, the new model would be out sooner!

Keep us up to date Rick!

I have 4 kids and my wife told me last night no. 5 is on the way! I think I know what causes it now!?! She told me not tell anyone so keep it to yourselves.
      now bill, if you did more tinkering at the shop and less tinkering at home we'd have our new nozzle and you'll have 1 less mouth to feed

congratulations to both you and your understanding wife

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
        now bill, if you did more tinkering at the shop and less tinkering at home we'd have our new nozzle and you'll have 1 less mouth to feed

congratulations to both you and your understanding wife

rick.
        cheers mate!

I have not finalised the position of the front offset jet yet but I imagine it will be in the same position as the 1/4" RR3000. We make the front jet from hardened stainless to reduce the wear and I was thinking of using the same .6mm M3 insert. Use what ever you can get your hands on for now but don't make the front jet too big or you will start to lose that famous Root Ranger thrust! Happy to send you a spare insert to see how it performs?
        Regards, Bill

The definition of Insanity: "Doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result."
        Albert Einstein

Comment

Rick Congrats on the kid. I hope all is healthy

Comment

Working...
          X