X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: gloves

Did it take a while to think up a screen name like Asstyme?

Maybe you should have chosen AssClown or even Imaspammer it would have been a better fit

Comment

Originally posted by OkieBill View Post
      Did it take a while to think up a screen name like Asstyme?

Maybe you should have chosen AssClown or even Imaspammer it would have been a better fit

I worked on the line at GM from 2000 up until 2008 when they closed the plant. When the line would stop or break we would get to sit down thus giving us some "asstyme" Yes, user names that nobody else have are hard to find as I like to keep the same one for all of my activities.

Three weeks ago my friend of over 30 years who ran a sewer and drain cleaning business passed away. Two days later his 80 year old father who founded the company gave me a call and asked if I was interested in purchasing the business since I'm still unemployed.

I found this forum through a Google internet search as I was looking for a good pair of gloves that would not burn up in two days. My friends father who is training me uses his bare hands and I prefer not to I also have a sample pack coming from "The Glove Guy".

At this time I'm unsure whether or not I'm interested in sewer cleaning as a career. I thought I could come here for some much needed advice and answers.

I'm sorry you think so poorly of me

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by OkieBill View Post
        How come the Ridgid drum machines come with gloves but the sectionals don't?

I would think it should be the other way around???

... Is this why the drum guys say they are better then the sectionals???
        I have the K-7500 and I have used the 1500 many of times on roff rodes or roder over 150' I would say drum machine is better if I got life time supply of gloves for the price of that drum machine
        SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Comment

Originally posted by AssTyme View Post
          I worked on the line at GM from 2000 up until 2008 when they closed the plant. When the line would stop or break we would get to sit down thus giving us some "asstyme" Yes, user names that nobody else have are hard to find as I like to keep the same one for all of my activities.

Three weeks ago my friend of over 30 years who ran a sewer and drain cleaning business passed away. Two days later his 80 year old father who founded the company gave me a call and asked if I was interested in purchasing the business since I'm still unemployed.

I found this forum through a Google internet search as I was looking for a good pair of gloves that would not burn up in two days. My friends father who is training me uses his bare hands and I prefer not to I also have a sample pack coming from "The Glove Guy".

At this time I'm unsure whether or not I'm interested in sewer cleaning as a career. I thought I could come here for some much needed advice and answers.

Gary

Sorry Gary, it was early when I saw your post, A (low count) post with a link to an ebay sale is a bad start...

We get alot of spammers so I try to help keep an eye out...

Introduce yourself ( if you haven't already) and ask lots of questions this is a great site!

Bill
          Last edited by OkieBill; 03-25-2010, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AssTyme View Post

Gary
            hang in there sewer and drain cleaning realy isnt that bad when you get the hang of it just respect the machine unfortunitly like what OkieBill said we get spamers so we just try to watch out for them but dont be afrade to ask any question lots of great guys here to try and help with any question you have and good luck . PS I am sorry about your freind
            SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Comment

Originally posted by SewerRatz View Post
              There was a guy at the pumper show selling gloves. I bought a dozen of his Kevlar sewn gloves, used them on a dozen rod jobs and they are still like new, other than the grease on them. http://www.gloves4you.com/catalog_i8...l?catId=323141

I just received my dozen of Premium Nitrile Rough Gloves (6961RL) from Bill. Great price and fast delivery

They look kind of like the ugly gloves. These have been lasting me around 35 - 45 jobs as long as you keep them moist.

Comment

Originally posted by Snapper
                you need to protect your little girly soft hands...so you can continue to be a wanna be internet superstar....fawkin loser

Hey RW, you have a new friend ?

Comment

Working...
                X