X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pumpers busted epa, bad boys!!!!!

WHO KNOWS OF THIS ONE? About 20 years ago was visiting My Mother in Law. She called a out a pumper, and He told Me this one. A local pumper had extensive land off and main roads. He bragged They had been dumping on their own land for Years. He said the fine was LARGE! Marshall creek Poconos Penn. area.
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: Pumpers busted epa, bad boys!!!!!

There was a guy in my area that had a land aplication permit but didn't follow the rules. He did jail time for that one!
    www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Comment

The DNR just busted a guy in northen Wisconsin for that. The fines in this state start at ten grand. And then they want you to restore the dumping site. I think his fine was like $250,000. I think hes out of business. Everyone wants to cut corners. Be it over weight or over applying. The DNR is checking log book in Wisconsin. I think there will be more pumper in a jam. Those who land spread on unapproved sites make everyone look bad.Then custmers think hes just driving around the corner and dumping it where ever and he want how much. We take everything to the plant, it cost more less head aches.

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
        WHO KNOWS OF THIS ONE? About 20 years ago was visiting My Mother in Law. She called a out a pumper, and He told Me this one. A local pumper had extensive land off and main roads. He bragged They had been dumping on their own land for Years. He said the fine was LARGE! Marshall creek Poconos Penn. area.

what the heck?

what did you just have a memory from 20 years ago and then decide to make a thread

Got a link or something?

20 years ago I was in high school, had no idea what a pumper even was

Anyhow

Luv ya tool,

You always make me laugh !
        Help With Your Pool Or Spa Pump?►WeT HeaD Pump Repair ► Watch Me On YouTube: Pool & Spa Pump Repair TV
        New: Pump Repair MagazineNew: Pool & Spa Pump Repair Forums

Comment

Originally posted by PlumbingSkool View Post
          what the heck?

what did you just have a memory from 20 years ago and then decide to make a thread

Got a link or something?

20 years ago I was in high school, had no idea what a pumper even was

Anyhow

Luv ya tool,

You always make me laugh !
          Are You suggesting I made this up ?
          I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

With disposal fees what they are, I'd be surprised if there wasn't a bunch of this going on. It's got to be tempting when half your gross gets eaten up in disposal fees.
            This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace Sewer View Post
              With disposal fees what they are, I'd be surprised if there wasn't a bunch of this going on. It's got to be tempting when half your gross gets eaten up in disposal fees.
              We just had this discussion. The county next door charges $135.00 for 1000 gallons.

J.C.

Comment

In San Rafael Ca. this past week, I saw this. A private pump truck, Emptying his truck into a street Manhole. this was during daylight hrs., a main st. 1st time I ever saw this.
                All I can think is He had done some Buss. with the city. I can't imagine any one having stones that big otherwise!

Comment

In San Rafael Ca. this past week, I saw this. A private pump truck, Emptying his truck into a street Manhole. this was during daylight hrs., a main st. 1st time I ever saw this.
                  All I can think is He had done some Buss. with the city. I can't imagine any one having stones that big otherwise!
                  Trust me tool, I know the other people here in the same business and I've seen about every get-around-dirty trick in the book.

I won't post them so as to not tempt anyone reading.

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
                    Trust me tool, I know the other people here in the same business and I've seen about every get-around-dirty trick in the book.

I won't post them so as to not tempt anyone reading.

J.C.
                    Too much to lose, playing that sort of game. Out in the country,less eyes.
                    In the City ALL eyes !

Comment

Are You suggesting I made this up ?
                      No silly,

I was hinting for you to tell us more

All you said was:

"WHO KNOWS OF THIS ONE? About 20 years ago was visiting My Mother in Law. She called a out a pumper, and He told Me this one. A local pumper had extensive land off and main roads. He bragged They had been dumping on their own land for Years. He said the fine was LARGE! Marshall creek Poconos Penn. area. "

So that's all I know ;-)

I guess I was asking for more info.....
                      Help With Your Pool Or Spa Pump?►WeT HeaD Pump Repair ► Watch Me On YouTube: Pool & Spa Pump Repair TV
                      New: Pump Repair MagazineNew: Pool & Spa Pump Repair Forums

Comment

I know a guy who increased his tap to 6" one sunday afternoon on the main line crossing his plumbing business, ran 2 trucks. He'd run his trucks till full, come back to the shop and leave that truck full till a hard rain, then let that truck dump into that main off his lateral at 30%, not to look too conspicuous.

Would take a few hours to unload, made sure nothing was extreme.

Did it for 20 plus years, never got caught. Just think about how much money he collected, and that sewage still went to the same place.
                        Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Originally posted by PlumbingSkool View Post
                          No silly,

I was hinting for you to tell us more

All you said was:

"WHO KNOWS OF THIS ONE? About 20 years ago was visiting My Mother in Law. She called a out a pumper, and He told Me this one. A local pumper had extensive land off and main roads. He bragged They had been dumping on their own land for Years. He said the fine was LARGE! Marshall creek Poconos Penn. area. "

So that's all I know ;-)

I guess I was asking for more info.....
                          Will try to track down old Newspaper article!

Comment

Offen time when cleaning lift stations or when a force main goes down. The city dosent want to pay any more trucking that is needed so you will just dump THEIR waste in THEIR man hole. There is so much paper work.Here the home owner get a letter. We need to sign it and sent that letter in with where we went with the waste. At the end of the year you file all the paper and the numbers need to match. My sewer dosent have a DNR disposal site number that will work.

Comment

Working...
                            X