"Overcharging and poking drains"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "Overcharging and poking drains"

a call i did on april 1st. one of the local companies came out to a mian line, a couple of months ago. the owner said that the other drain co. only used his cable. they said they didn'tr get anything. no cutters..... when she asked if they could camera the line they said it has been broken, same as there locater. they had no date as when it was going to get it fixed or even if they would. i got roots, with cutter... camerad and located. she was very impressed that i was acually doing something. even cleaned the bath sink at no charge.
    Last edited by Jerad; 04-03-2010, 04:46 AM.
    the only dumb question is the one that is not asked!

Comment

Originally posted by Jerad View Post
      that is a nubian female (doe) goat. great milkers, high in butterfat.

look for a billy goat, one with the tounge hanging out, foaming at the mouth and the longest weirdest goate
      My heart twangs for Blossem A little Nubian goat I had in coos bay Oregon. I lived with Her and a beautiful Shepard Named Bandit. $100 a month shack. Life was good! Goats have personality Plus!
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by Jerad View Post
        that is a nubian female (doe) goat. great milkers, high in butterfat.

look for a billy goat, one with the tounge hanging out, foaming at the mouth and the longest weirdest goate
        My heart twangs for Blossem A little Nubian goat I had in coos bay Oregon. I lived with Her and a beautiful Shepard Named Bandit. $100 a month shack. Life was good,a long time ago.Is now ,just different! Goats have personality Plus!
        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Working...
        X