Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Root X / Bio-Clean

Originally posted by snap101 View Post
    Try their Grease X product too! I use it in my jetter and it rocks for maintenance work. Dan worked me a deal my first bucket and when i have problems with drains thats the first thing to go into the jetter and i never come back on a plugged line again. I have used Rootx for a year now and we had customers calling us every 6 months for drains we put them on Rootx and haven't heard back. Our first yearly visits are coming up next month and we are looking to cash in on those maintenance plans.
    -Scott
    Thanks for reminding me I need to order up a couple 5 gallon jugs.
    Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
    A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
    Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
    Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

I have not posted here very much or followed many threads. However For the last 9 years all I have done is camera and hydro jet. (Years previous new construction and service) I think all these products in the right circumstances work well. However i have had lines that I jetted and then applied rootx 1-2 months later then re-camered every two months. It does not STOP the re-growth, or atleast in a few instances. I only reccomend rootx when they have many root intrusions, so they get the best bang for their buck.

Comment

Originally posted by waytay View Post
        I have not posted here very much or followed many threads. However For the last 9 years all I have done is camera and hydro jet. (Years previous new construction and service) I think all these products in the right circumstances work well. However i have had lines that I jetted and then applied rootx 1-2 months later then re-camered every two months. It does not STOP the re-growth, or atleast in a few instances. I only reccomend rootx when they have many root intrusions, so they get the best bang for their buck.

Your right it does not completely stop the roots from coming back into the line. It will prevent them from growing back so quickly the roots will usually start returning with in one to two yrs of the first application. The more times you apply the product yearly, results show that the slower the roots come back.

Comment

Originally posted by waytay View Post
          we all know the way to get rid of roots all in genral is a ful lin replacement. Rootx just helps buy more time most people dont need line relpacments just a good rodding and some rootx right after
          SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Comment

Originally posted by snap101 View Post
            Try their Grease X product too! I use it in my jetter and it rocks for maintenance work. Dan worked me a deal my first bucket and when i have problems with drains thats the first thing to go into the jetter and i never come back on a plugged line again. I have used Rootx for a year now and we had customers calling us every 6 months for drains we put them on Rootx and haven't heard back. Our first yearly visits are coming up next month and we are looking to cash in on those maintenance plans.
            -Scott

Hey Scott, it's good to see you on here. Come back once in a while the guys here a really cool and when you get stuck they all ways have an answer.

Comment

Working...
            X