X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Root X / Bio-Clean

Hello fellow posters,really great to read your posts. Maybe you can help me with mine.i have been plumbing over here for 20 years,plumbing techno/tools very advanced except for the std of work,the ques is that i have been approached by a supplier to market ROOT X-BIO- CLEAN, do you think I would be shooting myself in the foot by marketing these products? Tony

Re: Root X / Bio-Clean

not at all. people still need to come to you for the product, the application and regular applications and sales.

i'm sure dan will chime in as he's our root-x expert

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by tony's plumbing View Post
      Hello fellow posters,really great to read your posts. Maybe you can help me with mine.i have been plumbing over here for 20 years,plumbing techno/tools very advanced except for the std of work,the ques is that i have been approached by a supplier to market ROOT X-BIO- CLEAN, do you think I would be shooting myself in the foot by marketing these products? Tony

Yeah I think you would be shooting yourself in the foot with that stuff.....

Comment

why dan does your response differ from rick. Tony

Comment

i think dan was having fun with the answer. dan works at root-x and i think he was having a big laugh over the obvious answer.

dan, can you please clarify before parke reads this

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

I had a drain that it helped keep clear for 4 years I thought that it was pretty good and after I clean the line the customer had me treat it again.

Comment

Bio clean and root x are terriffic products.Do a test with bio clean you will be amazed at how well it does work.

Comment

Hey Dan. How well does RootX work put in a line with a house trap?

Comment

Originally posted by DANE View Post
                  Hey Dan. How well does RootX work put in a line with a house trap?

Thanks Rick I thought all the funny smiley faces would give away that I was joking. Sorry if that was unclear. As far as a house trap I would avoid it! You will get foam going out the other side but you probably get it coming back at you as well. I tell anyone that I would not recommend applying RootX where you have a line smaller than 3" with the way the foam reacts it has to go some where and in a hurry and smaller lines gives it more chance to come back at you. Also apply RootX in clean out when ever possible unless the roots are under the house and most of the time that is not the case. PM me your email and I will send you instructions for different application methods.

P.S. Sorry for the late response I was busy with Easter and family stuff all weekend.

Dan Lawrence

Comment

We really need Rootx here in Spain but I can't get hold of it. I would jump at the opportunity to market it if only I could!

Comment

Originally posted by Jetnet View Post
                      We really need Rootx here in Spain but I can't get hold of it. I would jump at the opportunity to market it if only I could!
                      Dan,do you ship to Spainland?

Comment

Originally posted by Jetnet View Post

Not registered in Spain at this time. I will ask the owners if it is feasible to do so. It cost a lot of money usually to do that and the testing required that we have to pay for in their labs is usually hundreds of thousands of dollars. However it would be an investment and if the return on investment is good then it may be worth it.

Comment

Both of these products work. In todays economy most people do not have a sewer repair or replacement in their budget.
                          This sounds crazy but it works. Warranty your drain job for one year! By giving your customer that great warranty they will most likely give you a call to clean the drain again and a chance to sell the job next year. Without the warranty, your customer will call a competitor. That guy will walk in and sell the job because the customer knows the pipe is broken and needs repair. Why not be that guy?
                          With using Bio Clean or RootX you showed the customer that you are honest and attempted to buy them time to save for the needed repair.

Comment

Originally posted by easycamrick View Post
                            Both of these products work. In todays economy most people do not have a sewer repair or replacement in their budget.
                            This sounds crazy but it works. Warranty your drain job for one year! By giving your customer that great warranty they will most likely give you a call to clean the drain again and a chance to sell the job next year. Without the warranty, your customer will call a competitor. That guy will walk in and sell the job because the customer knows the pipe is broken and needs repair. Why not be that guy?
                            With using Bio Clean or RootX you showed the customer that you are honest and attempted to buy them time to save for the needed repair.
                            If you search around on the forum you will see we give a two year guarantee on our power roddings.
                            Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
                            A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
                            Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
                            Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Try their Grease X product too! I use it in my jetter and it rocks for maintenance work. Dan worked me a deal my first bucket and when i have problems with drains thats the first thing to go into the jetter and i never come back on a plugged line again. I have used Rootx for a year now and we had customers calling us every 6 months for drains we put them on Rootx and haven't heard back. Our first yearly visits are coming up next month and we are looking to cash in on those maintenance plans.
                              -Scott

Comment

Working...
                              X