X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emptying water from hole

Guys I am chasing up a plastic cone thing that attaches to my jetter that empties water out of a hole.Does any one know the brand or the name.
    Cheers
    Greg

Re: Emptying water from hole

Ridgid carries one.

http://www.toolup.com/ridgid/67187.html

J.C.

Comment

Little giant top of the line $149.00 KISS
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

how dare you suggest the ovbios ?!
        Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
        Little giant top of the line $149.00 KISS
        This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

Hi Greg I bought one from Blast Jet not long ago and have used it for emptying pits and cleaning out pits, also for emptying holes when jetting and the water isnt getting away and it is great.

I think it cost about $200.00 plus I had to get a fitting to go from it to my jetter lance which was about $20.00. I also fitted 4m of clear tube to it for the discharge. The Blast Jet part No. is KR1104 but that is only for the sludge pump head. The rep I spoke to is Drew and the phone number is:1800812223 or 0887244200.

Hope this helps.

Bill also sells one which is better as it fits into 100mm shaft but is a lot dearer.

Cheers Phil.

Comment

Thanks Guys
            I rang mustang nozzles today they didnt know what I was after I ended up buying one from seca.
            They were over $300 bucks though.
            Phill thanks for info.
            Regards
            Greg

Comment

Greg if you ever ring Mustang Nozzels insist on talking to Bill. He is an avid supporter and contributer on this forumas well. He may be a bit dear on some things but all round he is basically OK. If you know anything about this industry you know it is pretty close and we generally all know whos who in the zoo so as to speak. There are sharks everywhere so be careful to research before you buy. There is always a salesman in these suppliers who will quickly turn it around to being your fault and your decision. Bill can talk but when you know what you want he is good to deal with.

Good luck

Comment

i have the ridgid vac pump for my jetter.

let me tell you this thing really sucks

but it sucks in a good way

amazing the power and cleaning ability as it also has a forward jet to clean the sump and pulverize it to allow the solids to pump out.

i have a hand full of pictures posted on the forum

if you need a pump with your jetter, this is the one to get

rick.
                phoebe it is

Comment

I use an old boot !
                  I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Mustang uses a pony pump with a screen on the hose that you always have to beat open when it clogs. I use a shop vac unless I can pot the pomp in an old can or bucket with holes drilled in. But if there is standing water and I cant come up from the lower end I use a cable first and use the jet if needed after.

Comment

This is what we use! Fits inside a 4" shaft, won't rust, block up or talk back to you! What else could you ask for!

Expensive but cheap for a full stainless pump with a flow rate of 170 lpm (42.5 gpm) at 20' head suction that does not require 240volts and has no moving parts! Anti-blocking UV rated suction device built in so hose won't block with rocks etc. Also comes with a neat aluminium hose carrier and an additional 20' of layflat incase the 20' suction hose is not long enough to get the waste far enough away from the job!

We charge $200 on top of our Jetter rate to pull out the Mustsng Venturi Pump. It's about what you'd pay to hire one without leaving the job. You won't use it every day but just like any good tool worth having, the day you don't have it is the day you'll need it and there goes that $200!

I believe you can never spend enough on good equipment! If you charge it out properly it comes back tenfold every time. Our plumbing business thrives on equipment hire. After a short while it's all profit!

Our other shop, Jetblaster in Seven Hills carries the Ridgid version along with a host of other great Ridgid products!
                      Attached Files
                      Regards, Bill

The definition of Insanity: "Doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result."
                      Albert Einstein

Comment

What kind of flow is required for the mustang Pump? How much is shipping to the US?
                        Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

The standard unit comes with a 15 degree 045 insert that can be changed to suit any flow rate. That runs 5.5 gpm at around 5000 psi. Shipping would be around $160.
                          Regards, Bill

The definition of Insanity: "Doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result."
                          Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                          X