Septic full, roots, failed Effluent pump

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Septic full, roots, failed Effluent pump

Dan will the pump push the foam or will it cause it to cavitate? That would be my concern.

Grizz, I think you're idea of putting the powder in the line first then pumping water through it would work. The only thing that I could think of to go wrong would be that due to the small space inside the pipe that it might not all mix. That would be another question for Dan.
    www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Comment

I wouldn't run it through the pump. I thought he was saying that he was going to apply RootX in the line past the pump. I wouldn't run it through the pump I have no way of telling what kind of effect it would have on the pump but it would definitely dissipate the foam rendering it just liquid herbicide. The way I thought you are doing it was to put Rootx in past the pump and then run the water and have the pump push the water into the RootX to the mound.

On another note I just spoke with a company out of Northern CA he said that they use it on mound systems only and it works great. So I have my answer on that issue.

Comment

Thanks Dan. I think I must have misread what he was writing.
        www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Comment

Working...
        X